Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Transfers Rules

You must forget this 'resetting' and stop looking at the countdown and think about Rounds. The Auction holds round after round after round of bidding until only 1 person bids or no-one bids IN THE CURRENT ROUND.

The answer to your problem is in my first response - you just don't see it because you are focussed on 'resetting' - as if you think that when 1 person bids the other is given a timed chance to respond - it doesn't work like that.

EDIT: All the replies here have given you the rules the Auctions follow and further attempted explanations - if you think you understand those rules and your auctions are not following them then you need to raise the issue with Nordeus support - I'd advise you to include pictures.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-10-2015 at 10:13 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    You must forget this 'resetting' and stop looking at the countdown and think about Rounds. The Auction holds round after round after round of bidding until only 1 person bids or no-one bids IN THE CURRENT ROUND.

The answer to your problem is in my first response - you just don't see it because you are focussed on 'resetting' - as if you think that when 1 person bids the other is given a timed chance to respond - it doesn't work like that.

EDIT: All the replies here have given you the rules the Auctions follow and further attempted explanations - if you think you understand those rules and your auctions are not following them then you need to raise the issue with Nordeus support - I'd advise you to include pictures.
    I have understood. Thank for your pacience.

I'm not interested in to contact Nordeus because, after 7 seasons, I have understood the game rules and minds. I don't like it.

Many many thanks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, Angry birds, Fruit ninja and others, are more amusing, less frustrating and with no cheaters
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

....wins who pay more passing the rounds, that simple mate...
    initial round, you pay, he pay 1T both
    1st round, you pay, he pay 2T both
    2nd roooound, he papapay and you don't, time finishes he 3T you 2T no more rounds and he won coz you did not pay to go to 3rd round with him.

I think what happened there is that you AND the other bidder both bid at the last second, yours was the 2nd one accepted and thus you were the leader but the next round starts because there was still two bidders.

This happens a lot with me because I snipe and quite often both myself and the other bidder will hit at the last second and then it starts over.

But you do not get always get a chance to respond to a bid. Some games, like fifa always reset a new 30 seconds if someone bids so everyone has a chance to bid again.

This game works totally different and it is very simple. The only way the counter resets is if at least 2 people bid in a given round. If less than 2 people bid in any round the auction ends.

Look at the history of bids while you are in auction. You can always see that the other guy bid in the round.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I like this thread so much I'm copying it over to Tutorials.
    Gert Funck and khris like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've just read through all this and I can only sum it up in this way:

Transfers Rules-bang-head-wall.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and Gert Funck like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

oh them newbes

so many tokens are just wasted away, makes me kindda sad

Transfers Rules-capture.jpg
    Transfers Rules-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-05-2015 at 11:27 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234