Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Top 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:

I'm new to the game. This is just my first season. But I've managed to get a 6 star team and I will win the league and have a balanced match in the cup finals.

Below is the formation and the players of my opponent. He has good players in attack and defense (both on middle). He is 1 lvl above me.

Top 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:-capture.jpgTop 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:-capture1.jpgTop 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:-capture2.jpg

I've got a 4-V-1 formation. My players, arrows and settings I was thinking of are following:

Top 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:-capture3.jpgTop 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:-capture4.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome.

I do have a lot of rests to train my 18-19, which form most of the team. But if it's not needed I will prefer to use them next season, as this season everything was very easy and not needed.
    Last edited by rault; 11-06-2016 at 08:43 AM.

hi beckstar may i know 451v style and 451 flat actually any difference btw both of them ..?

May i ask abt issit when i play againts weaker team i use attaking formation , and play againts stronger team i use defending formation ...?

Today Um going to have this huge game, against the first on the table and he has a beast team compare to mine.
    I was thinking a way to win the game or draw.
    Use something like 4-1-4-1 DL, DC, DC, DR, DMC↓, MR↓, MC, MC, ML, ST. Defensive, both flanks, mix, force conter attacks, low, normal, sinal and off trap on

Please is this a good tactic against a strong team like this??
    I would be very appreciated

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for the advice

3dc-2dml/dmr-3mc-2st short pass? I never done that. I don't have the right players for this formation. Whoever try this tactics, tell me the result. Please. ^^

4-1-4-1: GK-DL DC DC DR-DMC-ML MC MC MR -ST
    Team Mentality: Defensive
    Focus Passing: Mixed
    Pressing Style: Low (Own pitch)
    Tackling Style: Normal
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Marking Style: Man-To-Man
    KEY PLAYERS: DC with Defensive Wall Ability - MC playmaker - ST One on one scorer

was using 4-5-1 v but i was not happy. changed my formation to this, just wow anyway need to ask mate, i m gonna play against 4-3n-3n should i put reds my mr ml dl dr and change my passing style to the flanks? also if i can do that, can i do that changes against my all enemies who has no wings? thx btw
    and offside trap man? thx for everything!
    Last edited by americano; 03-22-2017 at 05:52 AM.

Apprentice
    I suggest to play with 3dc 1dmc 2mc / 3dc 2dmc 1 mc / 3dc 2dmc 2mc/ 3dc 1dmc 3mc , anyhow is up to you but defend center and attack wings with aml/amr.
    missing T11 old form

not gonna change my formation but some red arrows would use work right?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast