Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How to exploit the new Cup System

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    Gona try to get those :P
    It's too late for this season now.. Nordeus already sorted you with teams around your current quality.. What's the point of buying them now?? Buy them around the end of the season

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    It's too late for this season now.. Nordeus already sorted you with teams around your current quality.. What's the point of buying them now?? Buy them around the end of the season
    I know it's been too late for this Season. I'm just preparing for the next one

I got the one for 1 token. he's gona stay on the Bench for the next 15 Seasons haha

OOOoooh yeah guys !!!

Instead of finding players to improve our roster, Nordeus push us to exploit the engine with lower quality...

I want to punch on the nose that nordeus idiot that had this cup idea. Why on the nose ??? because it makez a lot of hurtz!!!!
    Jad Assaf and reallaw like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Rookie
    Yup this new format sucks. I will basically use four quality backups and everyone else 3 stars and below. Starting next season since I already purchased my takens.
    reallaw likes this.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Apprentice
    I just dropped my QL by 6 almost 7 points for the next season and saved my €'s to not spend for Tokens.
    ****** nordeus and their logic

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    I know it's been too late for this Season. I'm just preparing for the next one

I got the one for 1 token. he's gona stay on the Bench for the next 15 Seasons haha
    How about your other bids? You're better off doing this near the end of the season, since all you want is some crap players to sit on your bench.

Personally, I can't really do that, since I use close to a full 22-man squad; I change my formation to counter the opponent.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Next season I'm keeping all players and sell then at the beginning of next season to get cash and buy more scouts

1: token buyer will get new players at the start of season and the usual common player will buy at the end of the season ...
    2: lower quality of team = lower players in coup and the prizes too , and about a competitive coup better try more fair-play !

Am i the only one who was Q23 at season end, waited the market of new season to open, got some ppl with better quality, but was already paired vs someone 10 points stronger? o.ò

I know something better than buying 3* players from the transfer market, Keep your 2* youth players.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast