Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By t11_fan
  • 1 Post By St0rmbringer

Thread: Is it true that the result of a game is pre-determined?

Is it true that the result of a game is pre-determined?

I am a new player here, only have played for less than a week. I bought a lot of strong players from the tradeing post somehow and the team rate is 20 with 5 stars. However, the results of every match are not so good as expected. All my opponents are much weaker than my team with 12-13 rating points, but I only won with 1 to 2 goal difference and got 4 draw games totally ( 2 draws in league, 2 draws in friendly, and all against weak teams). I tried to watch every single match and did what the assistant suggested ( Or maybe I didn't really understand what he meant like he said my defence line is weak while I used 2 4-star and 2 5-star defenders with hard pressing style and normal tackle level).
    In those 4 draws, I missed 1 friendly, and the rest 3 were highly similar: I firstly goaled and winning in the most time, 70% ball possession, and the opponents always goaled and made the match tie at the very last minutes. I checked all player forms after game and most of them were 7. Can someone give me advices about this problem? Thanks.

Btw I was using 4-3-1-2 form for my team, attacking style, passing through mid, mixed passing style, no counter attack, no offside trap, hard pressing, man-to-man, normal tackle.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No it's not true if at least one of the managers is watching the game.
    but
    some times the roll dice of the game, when it starting, it's so strong that none of your actions cannot reverse a bad result.

- also some times, a server fail/ bad internet connection, can play the game without counting your presence.
    If you want, you can read this thread I wrote, about some myths of t11.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...op-eleven.html

As about your problem with the team, I don't know exactly how are you playing but some advice I can give is
    - try playing defense/counters
    -try playing with wingers (AML + AMR + 1 ST).
    STs have problems the latest season. Check another thread
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-lately.html
    t11_fan likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No it's not true if at least one of the managers is watching the game.
    but
    some times the roll dice of the game, when it starting, it's so strong that none of your actions cannot reverse a bad result.

- also some times, a server fail/ bad internet connection, can play the game without counting your presence.
    If you want, you can read this thread I wrote, about some myths of t11.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...op-eleven.html

As about your problem with the team, I don't know exactly how are you playing but some advice I can give is
    - try playing defense/counters
    -try playing with wingers (AML + AMR + 1 ST).
    STs have problems the latest season. Check another thread
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-lately.html
    Thanks

VIP
    Man-to-man defence and high pressing will drain your players' condition... Try to use it only to change things in your favour, if the game is going wrong way... Sometimes it will work...

This match proved to me is isn't pre-determined.
    I've started with 4141 and opponent not only got quick lead, but was dominant in 1st half, so after 45 mins stats were:
    -----------me - oppo
    Ball P. 48 - 52
    shoots 2 - 10
    In the 2nd half I moved my MC-MR from MR to MC and switched ML for ST from the bench (413N2). 2nd sub was MC (out)-AMC (in) -> narrow diamond.
    By the end of the 2nd half my team scored 3 goals, completly changed statistics and won the match
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Save your money. Quit now. Don't play another match.
    I can tell within the first animations for each team who will win.

I've seen my striker get free with the ball and get into the box one-on-one with the keeper only to inexplicably PASS the ball to a well-marked trailing player who then does nothing with it. My team is man-marking yet the opponent gets his left striker free and he scores from 30 yds.

This game SUCKS that way. Get FIFA 20** Cheaper in the long run.
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.