Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: AMC not performing

Rookie

AMC not performing

Last season I found fast trainer MC according to this http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-18.html

I already had 2 MC's and both were fast trainers as well. I was lacking AMC so I added AMC position with it and also dribbler. Since last season I have noticed is he is not performing his average form is 6-7 while my AML/AMR's average form is 9.

Any suggestions please?

Do I just need to sell him and buy AMC?

Dreamer
    How many stars is he?

I had a fast training MC dribbler that wasn't performing that well for a long while, but when he got up to 7 stars and later on 8 he really started to dominate and has become my best player now, even has his ratings has dropped as I've been promoted (down to 6 at the start of this year).

Sometimes when you pick these kids up, their offense isn't that great. Like they start with a good spread, and after 2-3 years their offense peaks. Can take a while for them to start performing. I have an AMC that only was mid 6 stars at the start of this season, but his offensive ability is 160% and well into legendary territory. It's debated if that matters, but I do think it does to some extent at least.

A bit OT, but a little tip is that I wouldn't add a SA or position to a 18-19 y/o, think you get -- a lot -- more out from pushing their ability. 50 skill points is many many per cents...
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-25-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    his average form is 6-7 while my AML/AMR's average form is 9.
    What formation and orders are you using ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Niko what do you think about adding positions and SA? When would you do it?

Isn't it better to get a kid from like 7 to 8 stars instead of adding a SA/new position?

Rookie
    Thank you for your replies.

My preferred formation is DC-DC-DR-DML-MC-MC-AML-AMC-AML-ST
    In this case the players formation is average 7. But today just to try I played with DC-DC-DR-DML-MC-MC-MC-AML-AML-ST and his rating is slightly better and he scored goal as well.

Below is my complete team. Any suggestions for this please

Formation I used in last game

My preferred formation

Any suggestions related to formations/players positions etc? How can I get best from my ST?

Many Thanks
    Last edited by babarkhurshid; 08-29-2016 at 10:29 AM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    This is not expert advice, but I have found that AML/Rs with a defensive arrow attack a lot still but also defends a lot. You can see it on their conditioning that they work much harder. No arrow they seem to work less, and offensive arrow even less. At least for me, although its hard I've done some tests and this seem to be the case looking at how much conditioning the AML/R looses after the game, but I want to emphazise that my test sample has been so small that it could be wrong.

OTOH, I have found that an AMC with an offensive arrow can be very effective. I am not entirely sure if this is the case in general or just have been the case for me, if it depends on the formations used etc etc etc.

But you could try setting the arrows for your wings to defensive -- I know that they still can be very very effective offensively -- and give your AMC an offensive arrow instead?

With such offensive formation, I would also play normal with low pressuring. I would only focus passing on any side of the pitch depending solely on the opponent. Weak center field for him, go down the middle. Weak flank(/-s), go down there.

Awesome looking team BTW!! Let us know how it works out and what you try!
    babarkhurshid likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks for tha Advice Svanberg

I have my league game tonight with almost evenly matched team. He plays with 4-1-2-1-2 ND. I am planning to go with 4-3-2-1 formation. I'll definitely try down arrows to AML/AMR in today's game
    I am also thinking to add forward arrows to DML and DR and won arrows to DC's. Down both flanks and mixed passing.

Will share results with you. I hope I get 3 points

Niko once suggested me to play with 3N-1-3-2-1 against 4-1-2-1-2ND but I currently with DML in team I cannot go with this formation. So I need to try something else.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    but I currently with DML in team I cannot go with this formation.
    But Hierro is a DMC too.
    Don't you have another DC in your bench ?

Well, with 3 AM, better go with mix.
    If oppo has a 2DC-1DMC in his formation, better use Payet as second ST and go from the flanks (because oppo DMC can eliminate him in AMC position).
    Before a game, check opponent's players (stats, performances).
    During the game, check opponents players. If someone has low rate, choose this side for attack.
    Don't look only the stars but how is he doing during the game.
    HairDryer likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i personally think you already have a good amc. you can switch between payet and inesta see who is more effective in that position.you need to switch around when you have player in 2&3 position to identify where they play best.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 08-26-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Rookie
    I lose the game with 4-3 I was up 1-3 but then I lose it with 4-3. His AMC performed well and I did not put DMC to counter this AMC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast