Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Add new attribute

Rookie

Add new attribute

Hi,

I want to add Dribbler to my winger. It needs 50 points to add attribute. Does anybody have any idea how long it may take and secondly will it stops his progress i.e. it's currently 99%. Will he remain 99% until he gets Dribbler ability?

Thanks

The speed depends on how fast he trains (age and other factors affect this). He will not make any gains in normal attributes. If you're trying to lock him at 99, then that is a good thing. In my opinion, it takes way to long train up the special ability through just normal games. They are missing out on gaining real skills. If I want an SA, it will be power trained. But that is costly in green packs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Famous
    Yes, the choice is yours: your player is going to progress in special ability OR in overall skills. But at any moment, you may pause the development of the SA for gaining skill points again.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Yes, the choice is yours: your player is going to progress in special ability OR in overall skills. But at any moment, you may pause the development of the SA for gaining skill points again.
    Wow we never knew that''!
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

One more thing can affect the the fast development : your average quality; if yours average is scouter and the choosen player is 5 stars and younger sub 21, his developement is very fast. if you buyed the player after start the new day at 1:00 , he must evolute fast than others.

Enviado de meu XT1078 usando Tapatalk

Rookie
    Many thanks Guys for the help. My player is 19 but he got 100 after yesterday's game. I have added SA dribbler to it today and will see how it works. If he will gain SA slow then I will pause. My overall team ability is 112%

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Wow we never knew that''!
    What we all know is that you are a bloody *****. And no need of pro guide for that.
    Last edited by khris; 06-10-2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Not allowed word. Control please^^
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by babarkhurshid View Post
    Hi,

I want to add Dribbler to my winger. It needs 50 points to add attribute. Does anybody have any idea how long it may take and secondly will it stops his progress i.e. it's currently 99%. Will he remain 99% until he gets Dribbler ability?

Thanks
    Assuming your player is AML/R, how can he be trained dribbler?
    My advice is don't train dribbler. It's useless. Playmaker can be used in corners too.
    Bunzo likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    What we all know is that you are a bloody *****. And no need of pro guide for that.
    Don't say your dad a *****-
    Last edited by khris; 06-10-2016 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Same reason as post 7. No need insulting.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

You cheap peoples have no life.So why you wasting my time lol I am not joking anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast