Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Training Guide for every player.!!

Training Guide for every player.!!

I have been working on a traning guide for individual players so here is it.

THIS will cover all they need for that position.

GK:

Goalkeeper training - goalkeeper training - hold the line - 1 on 1 finishing - wingplay - gym = 16,5 %

DC:

Press the play - Press the play - Defending crosses - gym = 12,0 %

Dr/dl:

Press the play - defending crosses - stop the attacker - piggy in the middle - fast counter - sprint = 16,5 %

Dmr/ dml:

Press the play - press the play - fast counter-attacks - gym = 13,5 %

Dmc:

Press the play - hold the line - fast counter - wingplay - 1 on 1 finishing - gym = 17.25%

Mc:

Press the play - press the play - sprint - fast counter-attacks = 15,75 %

Mr/Ml

Hold the line - fast counter - fast counter - slalom dribble - slalom dribble = 15,75 %

Amr/aml

pass , go shoot - fast counter - set pieces - slalom dribble - wingplay - sprint = 17,25 %

Amc:

Wingplay - wingplay - slalom dribble - slalom driddle - fast counterattack = 15,75 %

ST:

Wingplay - wingplay - fast counter - sprint - hold the line = 16,50 %

I hope this helps you guys

Freken FC
    Last edited by freken1972; 11-20-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    Toxcatl, Kaan, ibangali and 3 others like this.

Thanks for putting this
    useful

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't get it. What do you mean by this ?

ST:
    I mean why shooting or 1-1 drills aren't in the program of a ST ?
    babarkhurshid likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    He means this will cover all the key attributes.
    I've looked on a few first programs, and they're nice if you don't want to spend some time to think about training, so good job! But there're also a few problems.
    The first problem: players from the same position don't need the same training simply because they don't have all the skills on the same level. One may need passing while another needs crossing.
    Another problem: what if I have, let's say, MC/AMC/ST player? What program should I choose?
    But the main problem is that the schedules try to be balanced, but in fact they aren't. Yes, they cover all the skills, but some of them got 5% of total XP, while others got 15%. For instance, GK. 5% to Anticipation and Rushing Out but 18% to Punching. That's a huge difference!
    Balanced training sessions suck, they're mindless and lazy ::/ It really is way more effective to focus on a few skills you want to improve, and when they're ok, focus on another.

ITP ftw ::) Link in my signature.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-21-2016 at 08:54 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and firaty75 like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by freken1972 View Post
    I have been working on a traning guide for individual players so here is it.

GK:

Goalkeeper training - goalkeeper training - hold the line - 1 on 1 finishing - wingplay - gym = 16,5 %

DC:

Press the play - Press the play - Defending crosses - gym = 12,0 %

Dr/dl:

Press the play - defending crosses - stop the attacker - piggy in the middle - fast counter - sprint = 16,5 %

Dmr/ dml:

Press the play - press the play - fast counter-attacks - gym = 13,5 %

Dmc:

Press the play - hold the line - fast counter - wingplay - 1 on 1 finishing - gym = 17.25%

Mc:

Press the play - press the play - sprint - fast counter-attacks = 15,75 %

Mr/Ml

Hold the line - fast counter - fast counter - slalom dribble - slalom dribble = 15,75 %

Amr/aml

pass , go shoot - fast counter - set pieces - slalom dribble - wingplay - sprint = 17,25 %

Amc:

Wingplay - wingplay - slalom dribble - slalom driddle - fast counterattack = 15,75 %

ST:

I hope this helps you guys

Freken FC
    Hi,

I'm recently using a similar training strategy,grouped on zones (GK,Defense,DM,Midfield,T, and ST),with good results.

I think this strategy is more accurate on key attributes improving for each role and i'll test it.

What I ask is:

1) My team needs,let's say, 4 training sessions to prepare my next official match:
    should I launch the training sessions 4 times for each role (GK,DC,....) ?

Otherwise 4 training sessions would not be enough to train all roles.

2) Is this strategy good also to prepare next match scheduled just 3 hours later,
    or is it too heavy and suggested only after last official match of the day?

I usually perform a lighter training session to prepare the second match of the day,
    otherwise my team has low performance even if 100% refilled in condition and moral.

At the end of the day I train more intensively as there's more time to rest before next match.
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 11-22-2016 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post
    1) My team needs,let's say, 4 training sessions to prepare my next official match:
    should I launch the training sessions 4 times for each role (GK,DC,....) ?

Otherwise 4 training sessions would not be enough to train all roles.
    You need 4 any training sessions. Take a guy from the bench and do a session with him 4 times. Voila!
    No need to train every position 4 times.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Hi nik

what I meant was. lets take a central defender. His key attributes is tackling - marking - positioning - heading - bravery - fitness - strength - aggression.

so his training cover all these attributes

press the play: covers tac - mar - pos - bra- agg

def crosses : covers mar - hea - bra

gym : covers fit - str

your second question:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shooting drill train shooting , finishing and strengh for 0.75 = 2.25%

i choose wingplay because it train shooting , finishing and crossing to but also heading that also is important to ST.

that way i dont have to use a defensive program to get the heading skill.

but yes ofcourse you can make you own drills . i am just showing you some option.

this was only for people could learn to train the attributes speciel to the individuel player

hope i explained it enough

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    His key attributes
    you mean the highlighted ones ?
    so, with those sets a player will gain more quality than with another set (lets say relative drills f.e. a variety of defensive drills for defenders) ?
    * with the same condition loss

If it's can do better job, I was thinking (for power training I mean), to use those and after to use few training from the old version to bring some balance.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-22-2016 at 06:57 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    The oversight here is that, "grey or white," training is never exactly "inefficient". Thanks to Al's research here in the tutorial section, we know that they aren't gained at the same rate, but using, eg, Stop the Attacker for an AMC will add more to dribbling than tackling, the total skill gain is not less than using an "all white" drill.

I applaud the thought of identifying these drills and thinking critically about training, but tools and insights from Al and Toxactl can lead to more advancement, highly recommend them to any serious manager.

I also challenge the idea that evenly balanced white skills, or even boosting white skills while neglecting all grey skills is "ideal". We really don't have anything empirical to justify that thought yet.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 11-22-2016 at 06:54 PM.
    Toxcatl likes this.

I was thinking (for power training I mean), to use those and after to use few training from the old version to bring some balance.
    nik, question please, if do back and forth, like training new then old, is player not losing points (skill progress points); I mean if you see on my screen shot, let say one of my player "C Cortizo (GK)" "skill progress bar" is almost full and he gain "+140", all this points he gain by using new training system, now if I try to train him on old version he lost that "+140", same with other players, doesn't matter I do individual training or full team on old version. Now my question is how do you save those "gain points"? or is that happen only me? what are the best way to do back and forth training.

You know that I'm training my team last 2 and half season, they gain not bad but I need to balance their skill points now
    like my AML+AMC+ST with FK sp, keep gaining "heading" or "creativity", no matter what "crossing" drill I choose. I'm trying to give him more crossing point but he gaining more "creativity" from "FCA" drill or "heading" from "Wing Play" or "SPD" or "DC" drills. It's just an example and I need to balance some other players too.

Training Guide for every player.!!-old-training-system.jpg

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast