Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Khris Tactics Fascicle 1: beat a Defense in 3W-1

Khris Tactics Fascicle 1: beat a Defense in 3W-1

Graphical synthesis:

Yep, worked ow in ma assos' math but the 9, Gorter was in the left side, he assisted the AMR nº17 Ogilvie in a countr playing defensive and we won thank's this great move 2-3. :3

Khris Tactics Fascicle 1: beat a Defense in 3W-1-beat-3w-defense.jpg

What happened to all the arrows in front I thought this was your strategy all come to an end

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    What happened to all the arrows in front I thought this was your strategy all come to an end
    I always start with all arrows active, 2 blue on DC's and 8 red but when I moved the ST not in the centre but to make a diamond in attack, I added a ble arrow to see him going to the space... and worked cause he recovered a ball there and assisted in the counter.

Won x2 times 3-2 in the assos' matches vs this team and same formations.

Probably a defense for my side in 3n 1dmc would be better but, Im happy for the results and the 18-0 of the 2nd leg :3

Apprentice
    Hi Khris, I also use this tactics with the same arrows; your adjustement is very interesting.

Which orders do you use?

In your experience there's a valid counter formations to our 4-2-3-1? Until now I haven't encountered particular difficulties.

Apprentice
    3W defenders and 4 midfield is my most loathed formation. Thanks for this, I will try next time.

Hola

Enviado desde mi Xtouch mediante Tapatalk