Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 75 days tanking outcome

75 days tanking outcome

I was tanking since Sept. 23 to see or test to build a team without using game resources (green pack). When I start tanking I bought 12 FT 18 yo, one recommended scout 19 yo, last season (Oct-Nov), I bought 2 more FT 18 yo and assign them 2 NA and one SA (scout assign one NA). Those 2 new FT cost me 200 green to bring them to team level, in total I spent 600 green for my team. Although I had plan to not use green but finally use it to boost up progress. I found staying same manager lvl (tanking) 3/4 season it's not impossible to build team like that (screenshot) without or minimal use of green pack.

What I lost, their age. Most of the players are 20 yo 6* now, they still gaining not bad, still burning 48 condition a day and gaining 5-7 sp. I did a big mistake day before yesterday, when my AM inform me that some of my players contract expiring end this season, I renew it and their value & wage goes way too high now. I was not sure that if I leave them without renewal they will stay with me beginning of next season or not. Also I should renew before they reach 6*. This team can play pretty much all formation now. Last 2 season I use them only cup matches and won both cup, average player's rating 7, few are 5 because I use those players on league match with losing formation

Although I don't know how well this team going to perform on league match. If Christmas holiday effect RL then I think I have to stay hibernation one more season. In that case, I'll try to burn their fat more and reach them 7*

Now you can see on screenshot my players def/att/phy %, I request to expart mangers suggest me about that point, which player I should give more att or def or phy skill points etc.

Finally I like to thanks nikolgiorgos, Al Svanberg, BeckStar, t11_fan and Toxcatl, their following guids help me a lot.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ainers-18.html

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...op-player.html

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...g-planner.html

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-tactics.html

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html

75 days tanking outcome-tanking-outcome.jpg

Cup on this season (Nov-Dec):

75 days tanking outcome-cup-again-nov-dec.jpg

Cup on last season (Oct-Nov):

75 days tanking outcome-10ft-win-cup.jpg

Sorry, posting another screenshot to show their value/wages/form, so managers can say their 2 cents

75 days tanking outcome-tanking-outcome-2.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 12-06-2016 at 04:23 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    wow
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    wow
    Thanks

but I think it belongs to Team show case section.
    I suppose you start writing some history now (titles and rest )

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    but I think it belongs to Team show case section.
    I suppose you start writing some history now (titles and rest )
    whatever

It can fit on Top Eleven General Discussion too, I'm not going to argue about it, my point is to post it (history or whatever you call) to show :

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali
    I found staying same manager lvl (tanking) 3/4 season it's not impossible to build team like that (screenshot) without or minimal use of green pack.
    If its help any other managers I'm happy.
    thanks

Famous
    I am... Confused.

14 fast trainers, 1 recommended scout, and 600 green packs... this is tanking?

Are you trying to show that teams can still win when they don't have a regular supply of green packs, or attending manager? That would be helpful, to know you can let your team go for a few months with just the daily training, which is what you're saying, right?

For the defensive/offensive/physical part, the players look ok, though there are more evenly balanced than my team. It seems the more positions you expect a player to handle, more even his skills should be. Mine play same position, same formation all the time. I think it might be important to make sure physical is staying up. i have a DC with very high defense, and hope he'll do better next season if I focus on guys physical skills.

Here's my main 11, fwiw
    75 days tanking outcome-screenshot_2016-12-06-10-36-19.jpg

My squad with ≈30 green packs daily
    ibangali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque
    14 fast trainers, 1 recommended scout, and 600 green packs... this is tanking?
    I have another 7 players, 27-29 yo, 3-4*, I use those players to play my league match with losing formation .

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque
    Are you trying to show that teams can still win when they don't have a regular supply of green packs, or attending manager? That would be helpful, to know you can let your team go for a few months with just the daily training, which is what you're saying, right?
    Well, I'm trying to say/show the math (*using Al Svanberg guide) :

One FT 3/4* 18 yo, to have 2 NA + 1 SA + reaching 6*:

2 new NP at TEF 0.36 -- 200 Ability% / 0.36 TEF = 555.5 * 2 = 1111 condition Loss
    1 new SA at TEF 0.36 -- 200 Ability% / 0.36 TEF = 555.5 condition Loss
    From 60% to 80% at TEF 0.36 -- (20 (%) x 15 (abilities) Abilities%) / 0.36 TEF = 833.33 condition Loss
    From 80% to 100% at TEF 0.28 -- 300 Ability% / 0.28 TEF = 1,071.5 condition Loss

Total condition Loss: 1111 + 555.5 + 833.33 + 1,071.5 = 3571 condition Loss

Total Cost in Rests: 3571 condition Loss / 15 (a rest is 15 condition) = 238 Rests/Green

Total cost without rest/green but tanking or using daily condition (staying same manager lvl) : 3571 condition loss / 48 (24 hrs condition gain) = 74 days

I spent 600 green because most of my FT was 3* 18 yo.

but I think best idea not to give 3 position other than ML+AML+ST, MR+AMR+ST, AMR+AML+ST, MC+DMC+DC and DL+DC+DR

I mean def and medfield line can have only one or two position. This way we can skill up more using daily condition.

My all point was, we some time go for tanking, why, to save our game resources, so we can build up good team again. In that case, we can still save the resources for future use and at the same time have a 6* team ready in hand when we come back to play league again. I know we are not 100% sure those players going to play always good or very good, in that case, we can use our saved resources to have 1/2/3 player(s) overnight replacement. Yes, players losing their age, but if they can play good then they can stay until they are age 25/27
    so we can have more seasons in hand to save more resources

For example:

A manager go for 3 seasons tanking, [(30 * 28) * 3] = 2520 +/- resources pack s/he can save, plus if the players play good up to their age 25, so gaining another 4 seasons for not spending resources for those players or new player, mean another 3360 resources pack. Its mean tanking 3 seasons and have a good team in hand we can save 2520 + 3360 = 5880 +/- resources.
    Last edited by ibangali; 12-06-2016 at 06:25 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    2 things: first is that the "penalty" for training grey skills is also a "bonus" for training white skills. Adding positions makes skill points distribute more evenly, but overall skill gain or training efficiency doesn't rise. For example, a DC/DL will (basically) never be as good an aerial defender as a DC, because training Defending Corners or Set Piece attacking drills will add points to Crossing skill that is low TEF grey for the DC, white for the DC/DL. I just suggest being thoughtful about multiple position characters; I also don't believe there is significantly demand for them in auction to balance the green pack cost.

2nd point, if you've got the time and resources, consider letting a player drop to under 40% quality before training extra positions. One benefit of buying young and having a team of veterans. Those young players will also become more balanced towards the white skills, so perhaps better at their position than another character of same Q value but more even between grey and white skills.
    ibangali likes this.

@ LeManiaque

due to those white & grey abilities, I chose to give 3 positions so they can have more white abilities. Like I'm still looking for a player, who must either foot, can be dc or dl or dr. I'll definitely add "dmc" position to a dl or dr to make him "CK". To do so, automatically I have to add DC position to that dl or dr as second position and dmc goes third. "DMC" position will open his "Creativity" ability (its an example).
    Last edited by ibangali; 12-06-2016 at 08:23 PM.

well, I 'm not expert in training (the grey and the white skills lol) but I 'm good in strategy
    So, let me show you a "perfect" tanking
    This is season 86.
    At season 84, I won with my team RINOKEROS the treble (playing in a +1 lv CH.L.)
    Next season 85, also being in a +1 lv CH.L. I decided to tank.
    I finished 3rd in my group on purpose and played in the Super league (it was also a +1 lv) and won.
    Ok I said, this season I can go for the treble.
    Playing in a same lv CH.L. but I had a "monster" team (Panathinaikos) there so I decided to tank again.
    But won again the S.L. and now I can try again for the treble if I 'll get lucky with the draw in my competitions.
    Two S.L. cups
    75 days tanking outcome-nivea-cups.jpg

My CH.L. final
    75 days tanking outcome-ch-l-final.jpg

The team before selling
    75 days tanking outcome-team-d27-selling.jpg

After keeping 8 good players, some academy (and 3 loans for my asso games)
    75 days tanking outcome-team-after-selling.jpg

* as my players are fast trainers, with two seasons of tanking i could give 3 positions-sa and saving a lot of greens for the next seasons
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-10-2016 at 07:24 AM.
    Bunzo, Rossoneri and LeManiaque like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast