Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomek88zg View Post
    Thanks.

currently i'm buying one 4 star dmc
    But why you don't buy 5 stars?

PS: Take a look to donations there are few stuffs, maybe you want them
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

sorry if this question will be weird but where is donations?

If you need something from there, let me know: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...%C4%83lin.html
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

My team was very bad at last season in a few days ago... i really need help but dont know how to explain.. Somebody please help me..

Tell us whats wrong or post a picture with your formation and your team.

For the beginning of new season of league, i got better result... but after first round of league,my team was very bad. i dont know why. i try to follow your summaries, but last season i got fourth place in my league. how can it be? and what can i do to improve my team better than before. i have a team just like 'bad than before'... help me

UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-player-rate.jpgUNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-morale-condition.jpgUNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-trophies.jpgUNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-league.jpg

For the beginning of new season of league, i got better result... but after first round of league,my team was very bad. i dont know why. i try to follow your summaries, but last season i got fourth place in my league. how can it be? and what can i do to improve my team better than before. i have a team just like 'bad than before'... help me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Player With Rate.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	3536

Name:	Morale And Condition.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	3537

Name:	Trophies.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	3538

Name:	League.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	3539

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Tell us whats wrong or post a picture with your formation and your team.

Pricop, can i add u???

Quote Originally Posted by Amir Aziz View Post

Name:	Player With Rate.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	3536

Name:	Morale And Condition.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	3537

Name:	Trophies.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	3538

Name:	League.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	3539
    Your formations is ok, what I don't understand is why you don't have that 5 stars dl in your team, because of yellow card?

Also I found I big problem in your team, some of your players from first 11 have good moral and bad condition, you should try to keep them always to superb and 80/90% +.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Your formations is ok, what I don't understand is why you don't have that 5 stars dl in your team, because of yellow card?

Also I found I big problem in your team, some of your players from first 11 have good moral and bad condition, you should try to keep them always to superb and 80/90% +.
    At last game, player number 7 got bad point than others..so i guest he need rest..what i see is,most of my player who have bad point in last game,he can get injured or at least yellow card for the next match. so i put him in substitution and dont want to take risk.. is that my fault?
    Last edited by Amir Aziz; 03-15-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast