Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Well first of all Facebook itself does not allow for multiple accounts and secondly whether or not there is a rule it's still lame and it's still not in the spirit of sport and competition. So feel free to cheat your way to victory, personally ill do it the right way. Peace
    chewer30 likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    All big clubs have a small club too for help so is not cheating what I said there is just not "fair-player" but for me the point is to win And if you want to talk about that you can send me PM and let this topic clear, thank you.
    peteryeung likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Miller View Post
    Well first of all Facebook itself does not allow for multiple accounts and secondly whether or not there is a rule it's still lame and it's still not in the spirit of sport and competition. So feel free to cheat your way to victory, personally ill do it the right way. Peace
    Agreed.

Hi

First of all thanks for the time you put into this guide. Its quite good, I for myself didnt know the Bonus % of Ball Posession facts.

I cant open the pictures though, is it just me?

About the discussion wether to use one or two teams, well everyone should decide for themselves. I love to take advantage of little loopholes that the developers leave in the game, but only if its a single player game. If its a multiplayer game then everything should be square and fair, otherwise you dont really know if your really better or not.
    But if you only use a second account for the special premium emblem I dont think its a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Consten View Post
    Hi

First of all thanks for the time you put into this guide. Its quite good, I for myself didnt know the Bonus % of Ball Posession facts.

I cant open the pictures though, is it just me?

About the discussion wether to use one or two teams, well everyone should decide for themselves. I love to take advantage of little loopholes that the developers leave in the game, but only if its a single player game. If its a multiplayer game then everything should be square and fair, otherwise you dont really know if your really better or not.
    But if you only use a second account for the special premium emblem I dont think its a big deal.
    Thank you for replay, I will check picture, seems like it's ok for me. About part with "cheating" I told them they can use it in their advantage, it dosen't mean that I'm using, I told them what they can do to increase their chance to win, if others see this bad is not my fault and I really don't care. Ty again for your comment.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by mrdivi0910 View Post
    -Set your ticket price to get maximum moneys and fans, you need to count fans, try to set ticket price to have a full stadium.

I need help with the tickets, i don't exactly know which one is siutable for my team. I am level 3.
    I'm level three, I max out in all three competitions, I have just over 12k fans the ground is currently being upgraded to 7k so 3k is my max.
    I charge the same for all competitions $5, I've tried raising it to $6, all that happens is less on the ground, not many maybe a couple of hundred. I'd sooner keep everyone happy, I want them to support my club, in return I give them a winning team at prices the viligers can afford.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    These tips are awesome! Keep up the great work PricopGeorgeCătălin

I would just recommend that you don't use third party sites to add images to your post, just upload them directly to the forum.

Stickied!

league
    Win bonus 40
    Ticket sales 3

Im level 3.

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    These tips are awesome! Keep up the great work PricopGeorgeCătălin

I would just recommend that you don't use third party sites to add images to your post, just upload them directly to the forum.

Stickied!
    I will come with an update of this topic this days and then I will re-upload them directly to the forum, ty for your support.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I'm level three, I max out in all three competitions, I have just over 12k fans the ground is currently being upgraded to 7k so 3k is my max.
    I charge the same for all competitions $5, I've tried raising it to $6, all that happens is less on the ground, not many maybe a couple of hundred. I'd sooner keep everyone happy, I want them to support my club, in return I give them a winning team at prices the viligers can afford.
    That's the point, though, we want slightly less in the stadium but at a higher price to max out revenue. Having expensive tickets won't lose you any supporters.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast