Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

And the answer is above, you find the lowest price that fills the stadium, then start increasing when numbers start to drop off simple arithmetic will give you your optimum price per attendee.
    It's trail and error as no two clubs are alike.
    Even clubs at the same level differ in support ratio and ground capacity, due to wins and upgrades.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    And the answer is above, you find the lowest price that fills the stadium, then start increasing when numbers start to drop off simple arithmetic will give you your optimum price per attendee.
    It's trail and error as no two clubs are alike.
    Even clubs at the same level differ in support ratio and ground capacity, due to wins and upgrades.
    An answer posted by me.

Your previous post just sounded like you wanted the whole ground full, though, not caring about the tiny bit more cash you could squeeze out of each home game. It's not much, granted, but over time you'll get quite a bit of dough from it.

Pricop, can i add u???

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hoo View Post
    Pricop, can i add u???
    Check your PM
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey guys, I'm gona share my knowledge about Top11 with you. This is not a professional tutorial and thats why I won't explain/say about everything. I know it will be boring to read so much but I spent more time writing and I'm sure you didn't knew all this things and you will find something useful.

About me
    You don't need to follow my exemple but you can check my performances (F.C Orlova) I have one of the best trophys room reporting on my level.

TACTIC/FORMATION

How to set formation:
    -Set formation by your best first 11 players, there is only 1 rule for this and is to have at least 1 player on left and right side.
    -For exemple I will show to you, one of my team and achievements from last season.
    (Note: No 6 stars players, players was from 3 to 5 stars)

-In real, no manager will use this formation, but this is a game and you need to think like him, this formation don't make sense but still bring me Champions League against much stronger opponents then me and League where I had 3rd team like quality.

-Changing formation against other players is a very big mistake, there is no formations who can beat an other one for sure and also if you will do that you will have a lot of minuses:
    *lower players quality in first 11
    *players moral will decrease
    *best players will get less skill points
    *will not bring you 100% victory
    *you will need to use more moral boosters

How to set tactic:
    -Here is not so simple and depend from one team to an other so I can't give you to many advices. But you can post a picture with your players and more informations about them and I would be happy to help you.

Good to know:
    -You can use arrows for a better chance to score(red) or for a better defense(blue)
    -Motivate your players to score more often (Finances/Tickets & Bonuses/Win Bonus).
    -Check players moral before each game and try to have superb if is possible.
    -Players condition should be more then 80% before each game.
    -Give them points on their possitions, avoid auto-assign.
    -Use auto-subs. from when you are offline

TRANSFERS
    -This is the second part of game but "the hardest".

Moneys
    -Moneys are same important like tokens and you need to know how to earn then, at the start they are not so important but when you will grow in level it will become much harder.
    -Set your ticket price to get maximum moneys and fans, you need to count fans, try to set ticket price to have a full stadium.
    -Don't renew players contracts, do it after last game from season when you will check to see who you need for next season.
    -By far the best way to get moneys is by selling players, but when you should do that? A big mistake is to wait till the new season and then to sell them, but this is a huge mistake and 90% of players are doing that. It's like with contracts, do it after last game from season because if you will do it after season is end they will be 1 year older and their value will decrease a lot, you can win easy a lot of milions like that.

Tokens
    -There are only 2 contracts who count NORDEUS and SPEED.
    *Nordeus = very good if you know you can't watch your games daily. (28 tokens).
    *SPEED = best one if you can log in-game every day (35 tokens).

Other ways to win tokens
    -Contracts are not the only way to win contracts, you can watch videos, complete offers or other tasks but it can't be annoying because not all are working.
    -More new, you can win tokens through negotion system or refferals and is kinda easy.

Time
    -Avoid first days from a new season, a lot of players are making transfers then.
    -Bid very soon in the morning and avoid top hours when the most are online.

Transfers
    -First of all, don't bid if you don't have to many tokens, save at least between 5 and 10 to have a normal chance.
    -If you don't have to many tokens you should avoid:
    *Players with special ability: most of players will aim them and you will have lower chances
    *Young players: like on special ability, everybody is searching for them.
    *Players who will become soon 6 stars: again same story, everybody want them.
    -If you have a good amount of tokens:
    *Young players: they grow much faster
    *Special ability: they are very good and it can help you a lot.
    *Players who will become sooner 6 stars: because they "should" be better.
    -A big mistake is that 80% are checking only their quality but not their quality on their position, for exemple if you want to transfer a striker, look on he's quality on attack. I will post 2 picture so you can understand much better, in first picture is a striker who have general quality 59/60 and 61.2 quality on attack and on second one is a player who have 58/60 but you can see he have much more on attack 66.8. This was just an exemple but if you will search you can find very great players like.

Quality 59/60 - 61.2 attack

Quality 58/60 - 66.8 attack

Good to know:
    -Don't bid in last second if you have bad internet connection.
    -If you have more tokens bid at the start of round first few rounds, it will make others to leave.

TIPS & TRICKS

Tips
    -Ball possesion is one of the most important thing but ofcourse is not helping you always.
    *Watch your game to get +8%
    *Ask your friends +2% for each friend who gives you support
    *Set your ticket price to have a full stadium +5%
    *Good to know that you can't have more then +15% extra bonus possesion.
    -Watch game because it can help you to win your game
    *You will get more boosters
    *You can make subs. in case of injured players and you can re-set your formation or tactic

Tricks
    -Here come the funny part and I hope moderators won't delete this. You can use game in your advantage, you can invite yourself on an other account and you can use more accounts to give you support.
    -More accounts can bring you some important advantage.
    *Ball possesion
    *More boosters
    *Free items (jerseys, emblems)
    -A very good way to cheat is by creating an other team (you don't need to play) colecting 30 tokens and buy a premium emblem, you need to know that a lot of players are scared to bid when they see emblem.

I hope you like it, you can ask me everything and also you can show me your team and I will tell you how I would play with your team, maybe my experience will help you.
    hey do u know exactly how bonuses to player give effect of winning a game?

lately i found that even i gave 0 bonuses it still gave random result i mean i still can win againt stronger team and draw/loose againts same or lower rating..

share if u know please, thanks!

Thanks accy or aaron, thats the answere i want to know ;-)

I have two teams and I bought one emblem,chiper than premium emblem but I can't send it to second team.Also the t-shirts,the same,do you know why?
    Trup si suflet pentru culori!

Level-37
    Campionate castigate-26
    Champions League castigate-15 din 23 finale
    Cupe castigate -3 din 6 finale

That free items which you are taking them for free at the start of season, can't be traded you need to bought them with tokens so you can send them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

hey do u know exactly how bonuses to player give effect of winning a game?

lately i found that even i gave 0 bonuses it still gave random result i mean i still can win againt stronger team and draw/loose againts same or lower rating..

share if u know please, thanks!
    Few weeks ago they told me, that win bonus is giving more chances to score for your team is creating more opportunities to score

I bought with 30 tokens,but I can;t send it...how an I do this?
    Trup si suflet pentru culori!

Level-37
    Campionate castigate-26
    Champions League castigate-15 din 23 finale
    Cupe castigate -3 din 6 finale

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast