Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Tools to track your team performance

Rookie
    Looks very interesting, since T11 changed the training module, that also impacts performance of the players, however I can't find a way to relate training with performance, have you been able to do it?

Moved From Formations and Tactics, pending to be sticky.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Betova14 View Post
    Looks very interesting, since T11 changed the training module, that also impacts performance of the players, however I can't find a way to relate training with performance, have you been able to do it?
    It would be IMHO very complex to model due to the sheer number of variables. The question also remains about the actual meaning of individual skills in the new training system, beyond training speed (so-called white skills against grey skills)

track player & competition stats

Hi there,

with a new season around the corner, I've thought I would share my own calc-sheets to help you track your T11 seasons.
    The two templates are entirely free of any ****ty macros, free of charge, as they've been created with Libreoffice and hopefully
    free of any bugs...

Simply use those two templates at the beginning of each new season, by opening those and renaming them into some
    name of your choice ending in .ods (odf spreadsheet).

The first of the two is the League.and.Competitions.templates.ots file.

In there, just fill out the Team.Setup sheet with all the
    teams of the new season. Furthermore, as Nordeus isn't capable of maintaining a consistent league draw, you'll also have
    to do some copy/paste of variables to reflect the league draw of Nordeus at the beginning of each season. More details are
    visible from within the sheet itself.

The second one is a huge one. That would be file number two, called Player.and.season.stats.templates-Forum.version.ots

You'll have to fill in some team, level and season specific value within the Main sheet.

Within the Setup sheet, you just need to input your season opponents once the draws are made...
    The rest is adjustable, but mostly not needed as almost all variations are already covered.

The most "manual" interaction is due within the Team sheet. In there, you'll have to adjust your team specific
    details. Once filled in, the data gets populated into all forthcoming sheets. The opponents details and informations are
    optional. Use them for the "big matches" or leave it, you're all free humans...

Just some changes are needed for the Skills.Matrix sheet. All field are selectable and clearly marked!
    Select your actual level, including your training & drills levels, nothing more to do there...

Lastly, fill in all the data within the Fixtures sheet as the season progresses. I've made an initial entry to show
    how it looks like. Do not edit the result field, as the links will be available once the corresponding match is played.

All other worksheets, will be populated once the season progresses and the matches are finished. You'll find the
    following team related stat sheets;

• Team.summary
    • Team.season.stats
    • Team.stats.overall(locked to disable editing...)

The relevant player stats are within the following sheets;

• Player.stats.summary
    • Player.Win.Loss.Stats
    • Player.Ratings
    • Player.individual.Stats
    • Player.stats.overall(locked to disable editing and fumbling around...)

The template finishes off, with the match details of a maximum of 50 season matches (Match (1) - Match (50)).

Match Summary input fields:

• Select your own formation and the opponents formation
    • select your first 11 including your bench 7
    • optionally select the opponents first 11 and his bench 7
    • select the minute of play and the corresponding action (actions and player are selectable from the list)

Over and done!!!

As those Libreoffice spreadsheets are free of charge, do not ask for a ****ing Microsoft proprietary Excel version,
    there will never ever be one, as long as there is UNIX, the best Operating system on earth...

Moreover, I'm not your goddamn Nanny, do not ask stupid questions, I won't give Moron's support either!
    Use it, or leave it! If you don't know how to use the templates, do not use them at all...

In the unlikelihood that you encounter some errors or something fishy, document the same, fill a change request
    and I'll make a new revision according to my own change process.

I do hope, those who know there ****, will enjoy and find the templates useful, else, I don't care...

As I haven't been able to attach the files directly to this post, both have been made available for download
    under the following links;

https://178.62.245.81/owncloud/index...Hq60tegv7UaVAc

https://178.62.245.81/owncloud/index...4fmW6P8h1yRS78

The code for the download is;

T11templates

I hope some mod can shed some light into the matter of how to attach the files directly (filesize limit for zipfiles; 97kb - WTF???)

Have fun...
    Last edited by MiddleEarth; 03-05-2018 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Updated download links
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Wooow, look nice.

The "Player.and.season.stats.templates-Forum.Version.ots" template has been updated.

The Match summary now includes the tactics used and some minor bug fixes for auto-calculating facts correctly.
    Some other minor fixes within the locked sheet have been included as well. Those affect all other sheets within the template,
    hence, it's a good idea to download the updated version.

The download link is valid until end of April. No downloads possible after that deadline.

https://178.62.245.81/owncloud/index...4fmW6P8h1yRS78

Download code is still the same: T11templates
    bendito likes this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleEarth View Post
    Hi there,

with a new season around the corner, I've thought I would share my own calc-sheets to help you track your T11 seasons.
    The two templates are entirely free of any ****ty macros, free of charge, as they've been created with Libreoffice and hopefully
    free of any bugs...

Simply use those two templates at the beginning of each new season, by opening those and renaming them into some
    name of your choice ending in .ods (odf spreadsheet).

The first of the two is the League.and.Competitions.templates.ots file.

In there, just fill out the Team.Setup sheet with all the
    teams of the new season. Furthermore, as Nordeus isn't capable of maintaining a consistent league draw, you'll also have
    to do some copy/paste of variables to reflect the league draw of Nordeus at the beginning of each season. More details are
    visible from within the sheet itself.

Have fun...
    Nordeus are using Berger Pairings to make fixture list, however they don't use standard methods because they want to avoid giving one team home advantage in first two games of the season. I have figured pattern for season 105 and I can PM you that if you want maybe it will make your first file less complicated. I will of course check if my theory is correct for season 106 once fixtures are out.

Dreamer
    Wow... Impressive... But dont you think you guys taking this game too far?

Hi,

Any chance to get the file or a new link here?

Thanks.

I join the link request if someone has it to download

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast