Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about training

Question about training

Hello guys,

i have a 5-star player (18years old) who gets very less training-points (like 5-8 points per intensive stretch).
    Why is it so ?
    Does it depends on some factors or its random?

Greetz

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Not all players are growing same, like in real so yes you can call it "random" somehow. You can set hard training level if you want him to grow much faster but as well he will lose more condition
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Not all players are growing same, like in real so yes you can call it "random" somehow. You can set hard training level if you want him to grow much faster but as well he will lose more condition
    alright! Thank you very much

Apprentice
    Here's a tip for you. On the market, you'll find very similar players with very different market values. The more expensive one is more expensive because he will grow much faster than the other one.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can set hard training level if you want him to grow much faster but as well he will lose more condition
    What do you mean? You might as well just leave him on 2 bars and log in more often to give him training. Give him each of the 3 trainings and you won't have to come back for about half a day. IMO the main concern on hard training would be the increased chance of injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    Here's a tip for you. On the market, you'll find very similar players with very different market values. The more expensive one is more expensive because he will grow much faster than the other one.
    Oh thank you for the tip! Thank you very much!

sorry about the double post.

now i have another question:
    Should i buy players with 5 stars for 350-400k (18-20 yrs old with 20+ quality) or shouldn´t i cause they grow up slow ?

BTW: Are there any sites where i can inform myself about the games ?

Thx.

For walkthrough, tips and tricks go on next 2 links http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ugh-guide.html or http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-pricopgc.html

And young players are growing faster then older and yes try to buy young players :P if is possible
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I wouldn't buy the younger players, i would buy 22-26 yr old player. This is because the game is designed so that the player quality cannot keep up with your level. As when you reach the next level, your player loses a star.

Quote Originally Posted by sher8853 View Post
    I wouldn't buy the younger players, i would buy 22-26 yr old player. This is because the game is designed so that the player quality cannot keep up with your level. As when you reach the next level, your player loses a star.
    somehow you have right but some players you can use them like 5 stars for 2 because in first season they will grow to 6 stars and on next season you will have them 5 stars and still they will grow and they will perform good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast