Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need best defenisve formation help me

Rookie

Exclamation need best defenisve formation help me

hey i need a very definsive formation that i can stop an opp is 10%+ than me
    can this really happen?
    waiting for ur replys guys tnx

Quote Originally Posted by herohamada97 View Post
    can this really happen?
    i suggest 4-5-1 V

put your DMC downward so he will join DC zone while defending, and play at DMC zone while counter attacking

defensive mentality with long pass counter attack

focus your counter attack either on flank/middle depends where your opponent weakest spot.

if you want to focus your counter through the middle, you can change your 3 forward (aml,st,amr) either become (1-amc, 2-ST) or 3-ST

use low press, zonal marking, OFF offside trap

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    can this really happen?
    +10% gap is same quality, don't need a defensive formation, just the right formation

Rookie

Question iwant best definsive tactics (formation) ! plz

hey as title says i'm losing my trophes and need a change iwant a very definsive tactic any 1 have expernse in da formations gimme a good formation pls
    <3

Kto
    My advice is to stay flexible and adapt formation to the opponent (mirror his offensive players), but I know not many do this. 4-5-1V is good as default, or any formation with many defenders and 1-2 DMC's should do the job, I wouldnt give up the midfield too though. At the end the formation seems not to have as big influence as hidden quality of players.

Rookie
    pls gimme a defending formation that wont conced much goals and i play on counter attackss pls help me

Addicted
    pls gimme a defending formation that wont conced much goals and i play on counter attackss pls help me

Play this: DL-DC-DC-DR, MC-MC, AMR-AMC-AML, ST. Mixt, defensive, no pressing, hard teckling, defens zonal.

Rookie
    thanks for no good reply basicly iwanted a defensive formation and that bro giving me an attacking formation are you kidding read plz the post isaid defensive formation and u gimme formation with 3 attackers??????

however i created by myself a tactic to not concept much goals and it will be:-

DL DC DC DC DR
    DMC

MC

AMR AML

ST

but u need a very fast and strong wingers and an Midfield center player with good physics skills

and of curse will be playing on counter attacks on both flanks

a striker with good skills needed (doesnt need super STriker)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast