Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Is there any benefit?

Is there any benefit?

So today I got my 2 young players and they gave me a DMC who is a 184 almost a 5*, but I run a 4-4-2 and have no need for him. Is it ever worth it to pick up a guy like that?

train him he is a fast trainer and keep him. u might need to play 4141 defensive or just sell him ffs xD

i never take that young player they give from youth that need token,

i just take the free one and sell. hah hah

Famous
    Always take the free one, BUT don't sell. Train until 39%, hold and sell through negotiations the following season. Helps with teamwork bonuses throughout the season too.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i never take that young player they give from youth that need token,
    This one is always a FT. It is probably a good idea to get him.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
    So today I got my 2 young players and they gave me a DMC who is a 184 almost a 5*, but I run a 4-4-2 and have no need for him. Is it ever worth it to pick up a guy like that?
    Yes. As others have stated he's a fast trainer, so you have the benefit of that fast growth rate.

DMC is also a useful role for a player to have. He's very helpful in disrupting counters, intercepting long passes and helping establish some possession in the midfield. Also is a staple in the 4-5-1v, which in my opinion is the most difficult formation to play against in this game (along with 4-3n-2w-1).

Generally DMC get good ratings in this game as well; whereas some other positions are less reliable performance wise.
    Level 40 Manager

I am still debating 11 coins is a lot. I don't need the money so the free guy would be pointless for me, I have over 2 Billion in cash. I also like my 4-4-2, I have won many cups, CLs, and Leagues with it, but since I've never win the triple crown, I guess I might have to use something else one day. Thanks for the help guys!

Famous
    I am still debating 11 coins is a lot. I don't need the money so the free guy would be pointless for me, I have over 2 Billion in cash. I also like my 4-4-2, I have won many cups, CLs, and Leagues with it, but since I've never win the triple crown, I guess I might have to use something else one day. Thanks for the help guys!
    How is the free guy pointless?
    You train him to 39% before the end of the season, spending no rest packs. Once at 39% you hold him there by training for a special ability or another position.
    When the new season starts the player drops to 19%. But 19% is 99% four levels below you. Player sells through negotiations, and even if it's for only 1 token it's 1 token that has cost you nothing to earn.
    How is the free guy pointless?

Because I have good players that I train for the future. So I don't want to cut a potentially good player for a weak player in hopes that someone trades me for coins.

Because I have good players that I train for the future. So I don't want to cut a potentially good player for a weak player in hopes that someone trades me for coins.
    I don't really understand how this free player spoils something. I don't think you have the maximum number of players in your team.
    Cedric likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast