Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How Important are the Tactics in Top11?

How Important are the Tactics in Top11?

BACKGROUND
    League Level 6;
    8 competitive teams (above 90% and active managers).
    I expect this league to be tough!

WHAT IS GOING ON?
    A team leads with wonderful 9 wins and 1 draw, using the same tactic all matches: 3W-4-1-2.

How Important are the Tactics in Top11?-capturar3.jpg

How Important are the Tactics in Top11?-capturar.jpg

I don't know his team instructions, but it looks like he plays Attacking/Mixed/Mixed/Counter-attack On/Low Pressure/Normal Tackling.

Is his team good?! Yes, it is! Is his tactic good? Humm, I don't think so. And I'll tell you why.
    The team that spots the 6th place (6 wins, 4 loses) plays the same tactic, has the same quality and the manager is also as active as he is. Maybe the instructions are different, but I don't think it can explain the big difference between the forms: 9W-1D-0L vs. 6W-0D-4L.

How Important are the Tactics in Top11?-capturar2.jpg

I have been spying this manager and watched some of his important matches. Some of these matches got what I would call "unfair result". His opponents could take control of the matches, shot more on target, but the strikers were missing some easy goals during the highlights. His goalkeeper done miracles and he got awarded by a CK or a FK goal many times.

WHAT CONCLUSION CAN WE GET?
    Alright, he is a good manager with a good team, but... Looks like the Top11 is trying to help him putting a new trophy in his room with some kind of "extra help" :P
    Last season I won the league with 23W-3D-0L (and it was as competitive as this one now). I tried hard, built a strong team, used different tactics for different opponents, but I feel I had the same kind of "extra help" that this guy is having this season. I won some matches that, looking at the numbers, I should have lost. I think that even if we are stronger, it's normal to lose sometimes. But he is facing equal teams and beating one by one.

My questions are: am I wasting my time testing many different formations on this game? Should I pick one formation and keep it the whole season, cause the "luck" is more important?
    Last edited by Jean.Monico; 10-26-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    Anarcho likes this.

And let me add that, if you win the triple the system will fight you hard xD
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    And let me add that, if you win the triple the system will fight you hard xD
    Yeah! I think so! Last season I won League and CL. This season I feel like getting my arses kicked in all tournaments ;D
    Anarcho likes this.

Famous
    I would have laughed at your question just a couple of months ago. But I am facing the same issue in my league. Fortunately, I am still leading but there is this unbeaten team that uses the same bloody tactic (see thread related to the 3DC-1-2-3WAM-1) no matter what the opposition comes with. This is p... me off big time. I cannot accept a tactic with so obvious weaknesses to remain unbeaten for so long.
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My questions are: am I wasting my time testing many different formations on this game? Should I pick one formation and keep it the whole season, cause the "luck" is more important?
    for me formations is the 4th important factor.
    Quality, Luck, Presence of the manager are much more important.
    casper™ and Jean.Monico like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    for me formations is the 4th important factor.
    Quality, Luck, Presence of the manager are much more important.
    Most of all, luck in the top of the list.

Sent via Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and Jean.Monico like this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, Luck is no1 but if you look back in the whole season, usually the winner of any competition, isn't only the luckiest but must have a mix of above
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

yes, Luck is no1 but if you look back in the whole season, usually the winner of any competition, isn't only the luckiest but must have a mix of above
    Yes sure, good quality squad and always be present in the matches are really important to be a winner. No doubts about that.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Yah. And there is this "system help". It pushes some teams up and some others down.

I won't change my formation until the end of the season and let's see how it's gonna end hahaha

Famous
    Honestly, luck cannot be the most important factor. I was one of the best two teams in my last 3 cups and won all of them. Maybe luck helped me a bit to beat the second best but just think of what where the odds in my favor if it was just a matter of luck ? Luck helps in one particular game from time to time. But to me, team quality is by miles the most important parameter. Then, tactics. But I started doubting about this one recenty
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast