Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide

Rookie
    The new formation screen is a nightmare . At least when you play from your phone , which I always do .
    Take a good look at the following situation . I want to set up a 4-2-2 formation , which is exactlly what my next opponent uses.
    Take a look at the next picture :[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-t11.jpg This is how my formation look from my formation screen . After that I went to see how the formation look at the preview match . Here is how it looks : [Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-t22.jpg My formations shows 2-2-2-4 ! and my opponent formation shows 4-2-2-2 , altough when you compare the pictures they look the same . My players are placed in the middle of the boxes , not in front , this should show as a 4-2-2-2 also . I have tried to move them bit by bit but in almost all the cases the result is the same . Another important thing is that altough they say the formation autosaves , you can not see the actual results of your changes in the preview match unless you end the application and you re enter the game.
    Now imagine you are playing from your phone and want to make a change in your team while you are playing live ! The game will be over before I will make the change that I want or I will make a wrong change ...

If the DML / DMR positions have been removed then why my formation shows as 2-2-2-4 ? And why my AML and AMR are perceived as ST ? I've placed them in the middle of the box .

Rookie
    Nobody cares to answer my post above?

@rebelsunited it works for me.... my problem is another. lost a semi on cl because 1 leg was 1-1 for me , away, then before i lost 2-2 at home . this makes me angry a lot, and also because the formation wasn't really good, with this update . WHY did they do it today?????????????????????

They took the save button and now there is no way to save the formation?, In the formation screen is a team that I can not save, but in the confrontation screen is another escalation, fix it

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Like everybody else says, Top11 2018 update is a step forward and 10 steps backward.

Why in the blue hell did you remove the setpiece/captain list order?
    Mind you not everyone is free to watch the game live, we do have our own life tho.
    Michael026 and juliyamazyck like this.

I cant even login

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Please bring back SAVE BUTTON. There is difficult to drag and subs with new layout. I like the simplicity of previous version when u are sure about all the change by then u click SAVE button. It give more safety control.

With new layout autosave u are prone to drag wrong players with the wrong subs at the wrong area.

And please bring back PLAYERS name on field. Like previous version. Its comfort to know who u going to place. Right now its a total mess. Who the f**k change No. To No. We usually pick PLAYERS NAME and replace with another Name. Its comforting in previous layout. New layout just give head ache.

I play for fun. For relax. Not to head jammed my head with this all nonsense complexity.

Famous
    Well, I accidentally subbed out of my striker in league play today because I was playing on mobile, with a touchscreen. Your new user interface isn't even user friendly, a small issue with the touchscreen and boom, accidental substitution. The SAVE button was our protection against such mistakes and now it's gone. Seriously nordeus, do you guys beta test anything before releasing it to the rest of us? It might be about time to find a different game to play.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-09-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    Altiplano and Max winain like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Well, I accidentally subbed out of my striker in league play today because I was playing on mobile, with a touchscreen. Your new user interface isn't even user friendly, a small issue with the touchscreen and boom, accidental substitution. Seriously nordeus, do you guys beta test anything before releasing it to the rest of us? It might be about time to find a different game to play.
    Hehe I wonder who took money for this tests😂😂
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    Hehe I wonder who took money for this tests������������
    Nobody took money. They were paid with bananas and peanuts.
    brolly likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast