Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide

Top Eleven 2018 features an all new formation screen, giving you more control than ever over your player positioning and tactics. Let’s take a look at the changes.

Navigation

The new formation section features 3 navigation tabs at the top: Lineup, Formation, and Tactics.

[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-navigation-3-panels.png

Lineup: See your entire squad list in greater detail.
    Formation: Adjust your formation and set your set-piece takers/Captain.
    Tactics: Set your tactics.

Formation Screen:

[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-formation_changes_forum.jpg

The Formation screen in Top Eleven 2018 features an all-new fluid pitch, giving you more control than ever over the positioning of your players.

You can now place players anywhere that you'd like on the pitch (except for the goalkeeper, whose position is static). To move them, simply hold down on the player that you'd like to move and drop them in your preferred area. Your substitutes and reserves are available at the bottom of the screen.

New players that you add to your squad will be indicated by a "New" section of your Substitutes/Reserves upon your first visit to the Squad screen after the transfer.

As you'll notice, when you select a player, their position is highlighted on the pitch.

Important note: your changes are now auto-saved after every few seconds. If you'd like to revert back to your previous formation, click the undo button in the bottom right. During Live Match, there is no Undo when making changes, so keep this in mind when making substitutions.

Matchup View:

[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-matchup_view_forum.jpg

Another new element of the Formation section is the Matchup view, in which you'll be able to see the current formation of your next opponent. Your opponent's players appear as shaded circles with their star quality underneath. To just see your own formation, click the dropdown button in the bottom right and select My Team.

[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-navigation-forum.jpg

Each section of the pitch in Matchup view will have different shades of green. This is instant feedback designed to indicate your level of control in that area of the pitch. In brighter areas, you're more likely to control possession, whereas in darker areas, your players will likely face challenges from opponents.

[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-matchup-view-forum.jpg

Control of an area is dictated by the amount of players that you have, as well as their qualities, in comparison to your opponents. Players can also have influence in neighboring areas.

Set Piece Takers

At the bottom of the dropdown menu is the option to choose your Set Piece Takers. This is an all new screen that makes it easy for Managers to set multiple roles at once. Drag the player that you'd like to the specified role on the pitch. You will not have to worry about saving here either, as your decisions are automatically saved every few seconds.

[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-set-piece-takers-forum.jpg

In the event that your specified players are sent off or injured, the system will select players for you.

NOTE: For penalty takers, you are only able to select one before a Live Match. However, should a Live Match you're watching go to penalties, you will be able to select the penalty takers.
    Lalaunited2016 likes this.

Apprentice
    what to do when my players loses position after update?
    Mcajack likes this.

Apprentice
    why I do not have dml/dmr position? what if I invested rest packs to train new positions but now is useless?

What the hell you smoke??

The "set pieces takers" is the biggest crap... 10 step backwards.
    Where are the 2. or 3. kickers?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Dreamer
    So, i guess now the games played as a match up, and not as tactics? Am i wrong?
    For instance, if the oppo used 3 st then we must use 3 dc to match up the st???

By the way, the set pieces takers before still the best rather than this.
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 11-08-2017 at 07:46 AM.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    All my players with multiple positions lost at least one position . Another player has a position that he didn't even had before! What is this???

You ruined my player, he was dml ml aml, now "DL", where is my "ML"? I want 50 tokens or have his ML back !!!

[Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide-ruined.jpg

Apprentice
    I can see that Nordeus was not prepared to this update..like rest of it but my question is:
    -how nordeus ensure, that this bugs and changes will not reflect to my team tactics and form?
    I have notice strange games about my team and I send this to support but they have such information in they asses and probably will send "copy paste" answer that everything is ok but it isn't.
    Devs implemented more and more deviation to the game and even bug will be removed something still could not working like it should.
    what we see - players lost their positions
    what we do not see- teams can play against our settings and without control

How you can answer to this nordeus?
    Max winain likes this.

I had a great first impression really but this third position bug is making me more frustrated then the troll results.
    Max winain likes this.

"
    In the event that your specified players are sent off or injured, the system will select players for you.

NOTE: For penalty takers, you are only able to select one before a Live Match. However, should a Live Match you're watching go to penalties, you will be able to select the penalty takers.
    "

NO ****?? And if we're not online and the game goes to penalties, why would the system select the penalty takers instead of me??? WHY ?? Can't you understand how idiot this is???? I WNAT TO SELECT the 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th and 6th player to hit the penalties....I want to have a 2nd and a 3rd at least free kicks and corners hitters, in case I have to replace that first hitter to have another one of MY choosing hitting those NOT of the bs system choice !! FAIL FAIL FAIL EPIC F FAIL WORTHLESS UPDATE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTUALLY IT"S A F DOWNGRADE !!!!!!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast