Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] New Formation Screen - Guide

Apprentice
    Wait for players not playing on their positions-> my AML ( I set up position on the field close to the line) was playnig whole game as MC-> this is not a bug???
    Last edited by brolly; 11-08-2017 at 10:06 AM.

this update is ****ed - i had my first game minutes ago, now i prepared my squad for 2nd match but on Home screen the team is not updated and showing percentages from the squad from the first game as well the formation used before which i changed as well..
    For sure i lost as well the 3rd position on my best players and just having one ST now...
    And setting up new formations takes now way more time than before because you cannot read the names of the current 11 used...

THIS UPDATE IS ****ED !!!
    Max winain, brolly and TuninGGamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    "
    In the event that your specified players are sent off or injured, the system will select players for you.

NOTE: For penalty takers, you are only able to select one before a Live Match. However, should a Live Match you're watching go to penalties, you will be able to select the penalty takers.
    "

NO ****?? And if we're not online and the game goes to penalties, why would the system select the penalty takers instead of me??? WHY ?? Can't you understand how idiot this is???? I WNAT TO SELECT the 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th and 6th player to hit the penalties....I want to have a 2nd and a 3rd at least free kicks and corners hitters, in case I have to replace that first hitter to have another one of MY choosing hitting those NOT of the bs system choice !! FAIL FAIL FAIL EPIC F FAIL WORTHLESS UPDATE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTUALLY IT"S A F DOWNGRADE !!!!!!!
    I think this is to show us that penalties are random
    gamer5289 and Francicic01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max winain View Post
    Except in FA... then you want to miss your penalties

Addicted
    What is an icon above st position for?

Famous
    In game formation screen seems a rip off from another footy management game. Cough..pes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    REVERT BACK INTO PREVIOUS LAYOUT. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Where the f##k players name? Im not use to read by shirt no when position my players. Just pick my names players easier.

And to subtitute is a dumb. Why not pick like previous one easier drag and release. Now its became harder. I've already mistook wrong players in wrong position because this ****ty layout.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    What is an icon above st position for?
    I think its for ghost players. I try to drag players there but can't. So maybe they standby a ghost players position there.

#TOPELEVENMESS

Thank you for downgrading the game again, all for the sake of mobile phone users?!

1 - LDM/CDM/RDM ---> you only give me 2 positions back (this has been fixed now)

2 - Those awkward asymmetry positioning - can you make it more fugly? - https://imgur.com/a/WHi5K
    That absolute autonomy that let you to position your players IS A BAD IDEA
    Solution? Divide that square thing into smaller squares of 4 or 6

3 - We used to have more than 1 option for set piece takers

4 - Fugly horizontal layout; it hurts my brain

5 - No more red/blue arrow or backward/upward (lol are you telling us it was a meaningless feature?)
    Last edited by meis; 11-13-2017 at 06:21 AM.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max winain View Post
    The chances to miss PK or FK goals are high. Why? Because if players assign injured or sub they just pick other random players to take those kicks.

So why do we wasted many tokens to upgrade many players with SA FK PK CK if they decided to just let it randomly taken? 😂😂😂😠😠😠
    Francicic01 and woopypooky like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast