• 1 Post By CobhArsenalFC
  • 2 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 2 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: New update impact

Rookie

New update impact

Hi all,

Ive been a daily player for about 18 months now. Since season 1 I've challenged for honours and have one many league titles and cups. Unfortunately starting with this season (also the new update) I am dead in the water in all comps in the first week. I have lost 11 of the last 14 games in all comps against teams below, in parity and slightly above me. I started the season at 101%, full win bonus, high training bonus, players always rested and full morale. I have a good core group from season that competed all the way plus some new young players who can play multiple positions that allow me to make tactical changes without substitutions. Still I cant win. I have never lost 11 games in an entire season let alone before the halfway point.

Anyone else experience this? This isn't just a complain because i've lost a few close games. My team has absolutely bottomed out, the likes I have never even been close to since i started playing 18 months ago. I'm experienced enough to tweak lineups due to having played a previous same day game and am always mindful of average form in each of the competitions. I know this game well but am at a loss. I was really keen on the new formation screen (actually moving players instead of arrows) but f*ck me if it isnt actually less wieldy than before on iOS (add a confirmation button so we know the tactical changes were accepted!)
    Jean.Monico likes this.

I had 2 troll results in a row on my league. Some sort of having 90% possession, 300 shots and no gol. Opponnent 1 shot, 3 goals hahaha

Many people complain about troll results after the release of TE2018. I had only one unexpected draw, but I didn't watch that game.
    Jean.Monico and nikolgiorgos like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Until sunday, everything was normal, then I started getting trolled lol
    * 1-1 against a 54% inactive team (league)
    * 2-2 agaisnt a 92% inactive team (league)
    * 1-1 where the opponent had only 1 shot and I had total control of the match (champions league - this could be acceptable, opponent has same quality and is active)
    Old version, my trolls used to last only 2 days, so I believe tomorrow my team plays normal again hehe
    Last edited by Jean.Monico; 11-20-2017 at 11:40 PM. Reason: my english sux

Famous
    No troll for me so far but honestly, my oppo have been too weak to even dream of that. Let's see what occurs when the trail becomes tougher...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

lol
    I was just going to have the 3rd troll in a roll now. I used 3 subs, putted hard-attacking long pass, then I scored a goal at 89' and won 1-0 against another inactive team, 68% (which i should have won 10-0 without any efforts...)
    There's something really strange happening.

I will soon have Cup games against 130% team (I'm currently 110%). May the trolls be with me =]
    Jean.Monico and gizzmo like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Amen haha

I started the season 9mwins and was 4 points clear. Then trolls came and I drew the next 5! Never seen 5 D on a league table before!

Rookie
    Exactly same experience. I dont remember myself finishing 3rd/4th in last 12 months or even more.. Im either 1st or 2nd in the league.. In KO competitions Im always in QF or Semi or finals..

Now Im equal points with 4th. Lost CL/Cup in R-16 .. Before the huge update where we used arrows I was consistent.. Now after that I am losing against same opponents who were losing against me before..

For eg: a guy has a team as strong as me.. He plays 4312 with ML/MR..I always countered him well with 4141 or even 41221.. Now suddenly I have been losing every match with him..

I dnt know what it is.. But something has changed..