Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: About completed passes

Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    This season I started playing mostly 451V, but i'm already thinking of changing it. I just feel it's not being as effective as I wanted it to be. I have been having good results when I change my formations during the matches to a 4-4-1-1. But well, the season has just started and we have had only a few games to take conclusions.

And tomu, maybe your team is under some sort of crisis, hope it's a temporary thing and you take the winning road again :/
    You should try 3-1-2-3w-1 or 4-2-3w-1. It's a bomb =]
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I use 31231 and I don't lose much games. I guess players performance affects too

I'll do that! I have some "easy" opponents today, so it will be the day of 4231 + hard attacking. Let's see how my boys behave in the field ^^

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    I'll do that! I have some "easy" opponents today, so it will be the day of 4231 + hard attacking. Let's see how my boys behave in the field ^^
    Hi Jean, how was it? I often use 4-5-1 V too, thinking of a 2nd option.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    Hi Jean, how was it? I often use 4-5-1 V too, thinking of a 2nd option.
    Oh, the formations he suggested look great! I played a champions league match (oppo was about 90%) with 4-2-31, hard attacking, mix, mix, on, high, normal, zonal, on, and I won 5-1. Worked greatly with this insane attack!
    Later on, I had a Cup match against a stronger team (122% x 110%). I started on a 4-4-1-1, defensively. Switched to 4-2-3-1 + hard attacking for 15', scored, switched back to 4-4-1-1 + hard defending. This match ended 0-1.
    Maybe you should give a try! (and maybe dont be so crazy putting hard attacking as i done ;ppp) ^^

I can't report you about my league matches, cause my team is playing really strange and I can barely score against teams with 60% quality lol.
    Last edited by Jean.Monico; 12-19-2017 at 02:26 AM. Reason: added info
    Sparta Page likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks for the update

This season I have some strange matches too. 1 Lost and 2 draws 0-0 to much weaker ops.

And let me guess. All those strange results in league?
    Minutes ago I just watched another one of the favs in my league get trolled ;O haha

Famous
    The percentage of completed passes has a large cosmetic component to it. It only matters if "short", "mixed", and "long" passes can counter or be countered by something else in the orders and/or formation. Beyond that, i'm pretty sure the % completed is cosmetic.

Today in the champions league, I completed 83% of my passes, despite using only short passes. Yesterday in league, I completed 76% of passes despite using mixed passes for half the match (was 74% at the half). The scores of these games were 8-0 and 6-0 in my favor respectively.

My back four have passing skills of 21%, 1%, 1% and 1%. The hit the ref, pass it out of bounds, blast it onto the moon, just don't hit teammates.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-20-2017 at 07:54 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    What are your settings for 3-1-2-3W-1 ? (you mean 3DC I think ?)
    I played against it several times last season and it took all my small change to get through this defense eventhough there is no one defening on the wings.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    What are your settings for 3-1-2-3W-1 ? (you mean 3DC I think ?)
    I played against it several times last season and it took all my small change to get through this defense eventhough there is no one defening on the wings.
    I meant all three formations: 3n-1-2-3w-1, 3w-1-2-3w-1 and 4-2-3w-1. They are the same, más o menos.
    I use short passes (may change to mixed later), attacking or normal mentality, the rest is off/mixed. Add high pressing and m2m to your taste.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-21-2017 at 01:54 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast