Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dan G

Thread: Midfielder Training

Midfielder Training

Hi All

Any help would be appreciated. I have bought an 18 yo MC at 80%. What would be a good combination of drills to improve them?

Thanks
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    Hi All

Any help would be appreciated. I have bought an 18 yo MC at 80%. What would be a good combination of drills to improve them?

Thanks
    Dan
    Who knows. Is it better to concentrate on just a few skills or train all the white skills equally? Some people say skills don't matter at all.
    Fitness and Speed are popular skills. There are three good drills for them: Long Run, Sprint, Slalom Dribble. Don't mix them together though, it would be pointless, choose only one. Try to read tooltips and think, it is part of the fun, and no one knows the right answer anyway. Just try to avoid training grey skills.
    Check this too: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html
    It wasn't our day.

Thanks Toxcatl. I enjoy planning things so will devise my own training and see how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    Thanks Toxcatl. I enjoy planning things so will devise my own training and see how things go.
    Oh, yeah, and here is how I train my players. Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you to do the same or even something similar, I know nothing.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Usually I go for a 40% Attacking skills, 30% defending and 30 % for M&P so choose drills with relative skills to increase.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    the option is select 2-2 hard drills each from physical defense and attack easy way just try it once

Thanks all. Had a play around and got it sorted. Seems I have an 18 yo fast trainer too.
    Toxcatl likes this.