Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a good Formation for those players .

Quote Originally Posted by billywhizz33 View Post
    Try this tactic with my settings
    Attacking mentality, counter-attacks and high pressing always on?
    Your orders are bad, sorry.
    It wasn't our day.

I play with high press, counterattack, high attacking mentality, zone. Now I won against a manager in the Associations with 121% team, twice 5-2, 4-0. My team 123%. Tomorrow I will play with a manager with a triple crown 122%, 38 level. I think I can break it.

Pro
    Matching your orders to counter your opponents orders is more important than counter-formations.

At a point I noticed that my team was always struggling against teams that use defensive mentality so I played many friendlies to do research and I kept my 451v formation constant. I decided on two tactics that I considered best to counter defensive orders.

Today a faced a 2% weaker opponent in the Champions League and he scored me on the first minute then he went on to dominate the first 20mins of the game. That was when I confirmed he was certainly using defensive tactics, I didn't panic I just switched to my anti-defensive orders without changing formation and I scored from my first attack of the game. By the time he showed up in the second half the score was already 4-1. Match ended 5-1 I dominated all through.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I decided on two tactics that I considered best to counter defensive orders.
    Which are?..
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Which are?..
    I use normal/down both flanks/long/force counter attack/high pressing/zonal/normal/ no offside trap.(i will have to switch to the other one btw 60-70mins if I start with these orders)

The second is normal/down both flanks/short/force counter attack(still not so sure)/low pressing/normal/zonal/no offside trap. I hardly concede against defensive teams when I use this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12