Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a good Formation for those players .

Need a good Formation for those players .

Hi guys im lvl 4 on top eleven i need your advice to give me a formation idea aboout those players that i have .
    Before i played 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly and managed to win triple crown on season 2 and league, champions on season 3 after i got runner up on cup i thought i need to change my formation right now i ve buying and selling players to get a good formation but no luck i change formation about everyday to find a good one but they dont come close to the first formation, im getting destoryed by lower teams and my friends , so can someone help me pls ,
    PS : If it is possible need a formation with AMC i love them
    Need a good Formation for those players .-30713066_1530439210412727_123062177513865216_n.jpg

Rookie
    go with 4-2-3-1 but this is attacking mentality if ur players not doing well in the attack zone dont go with it

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    to much defensive mentality
    switch a DMC with a ST
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    to much defensive mentality
    switch a DMC with a ST
    And the second DMC with another MC.
    It wasn't our day.

so it will be 4-2-3-1 ? and what orders should i use right now im looking for a MC

Quote Originally Posted by nakuil View Post
    so it will be 4-2-3-1 ? and what orders should i use right now im looking for a MC
    You should use all orders.
    Formation tbh is not that important. And orders can't be the same all the times, and from my experience they don't depend on your formation at all. They should depend on your opponent's orders and formation, and how the game is going.
    Attacking formation with defending mentality? Works great. Using AML+AMR and attacking through the middle? Give me two of those.
    It wasn't our day.

Amc and St lose the ball everytime they get passes from the midle it is becouse of strength

Quote Originally Posted by nakuil View Post
    Amc and St lose the ball everytime they get passes from the midle it is becouse of strength
    Simulation is just a cartoon. There is a certain amount of pre-set animation scenarios with several randomised parameters, like exact players positions. You can guess your opponent's orders sometimes by watching carefully, but in general who gave the pass or who lost the ball is not important and has no practical use.

Skills also don't matter on individual level, at least it seems like this. Probably they do on the team level, probably they don't matter at all. Maybe only the sum of white skills for every position matters.
    It wasn't our day.

Need a good Formation for those players .-screenshot_20180421-212646.jpgNeed a good Formation for those players .-screenshot_20180421-212639.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180421-212639.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	98961
    Last edited by billywhizz33; 04-21-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Try this tactic with my settings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast