Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: To low quality players on market

Today I logged early, right after maintenance. It was better, I even found 3 players lvl23, which is still 4* for me. Looks like I am still lvl 1 manager on transfer market, coz those would be 5* to me than ...
    This really sux and I can't understand why no one does something about this?!?!

I had a look after maintenance this morning- there were 5 or 6 5* players and 10 minutes later there were
    none... Now there are only three 4* players and the auction is terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by OneI View Post
    I've logged at all possible times, 15 times a day. Best I found was lvl 22 which is still 4 stars (5* is lvl 25+) to me, but 99% time lvl 20 is top limit, like it would be locked. I smell something fishy, like it would be locked for me till I spend some more tokens on scouts. This sucks to heaven. I am better rated than all in my group and still managed to get just 2 draws, it sucks. If any admin is reading this, pls check what is going on ...
    Yeah man,they want you to spend money for scouts(real money).Made the mistake to buy some tokens twice, and thats the last time I will do that.Greedy muther****ers wants money....

Hey things changed. Now that my average team is 5*+ I can occasionally actually find players with barely 5*.
    And my friend (with no tokens) can easily find a lot of top 5* players on market ... nice game

After a week, no changes. To explain lvl 25 player is bearly 5* to me and up to 29. lvl 30 is 6*.
    Best I've seen on my market is lvl 25. Usualy lvl 20 is max. I hate this. I would buy better if there were any ... grrrr.

level 3, I barely get 2 playes at 25, only option is go thru my scout but damn their salary is too dam high

iv got the same problem im at level 2 and my brother is well he goes in his transfer market there are so many 18 years old with 29 quality and cheap, but when i login the players are 18 years old with 17 quality max i get 20 and they are more then a 1millon anyone knows why???

Best I can get are 4* players, 20-21 max, and there's only ever 1 or 2, usually positions I'm not after. Was actually surprised today when looking for a back up DC/DR that one popped up, 4* 24 rating. About the best you'll find usually at level 2 without scouting. I'll have him 5 star in no time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12