Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Training mini guide and tips - The day after

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    One upside about the new update is that you can train new positions to high quality players quickly. I had a 20 y/o 118% AMR who didn't get to play much because of having better AMR and MR. I made him a ST by repeating press the plays (defensive skills being in 60%'s) and it was faster than doing the same for young 5 star players before.
    That's true. Before the update, giving extra sa or position to a 7* player it was wasting of greens.
    Now a player like yours with some 60% skills, gaining points as a low 4* player.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    As one who trained a lot of players, the new system is not any better and probably worse. It costs a lot more greens and far more time.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    As one who trained a lot of players, the new system is not any better and probably worse. It costs a lot more greens and far more time.
    I'm not sure it costs more greens, since you can selectively focus on lower skills (plus you can train another position and special ability much faster now by drilling only low gray skills). You are definitely right that it will take more time though.

What do you recommend for a new player who still has a low training level? What do I need to do to get better players, my best players are 22-23 years old, should I start spending greens on them? And I am still not sure what drills to use. For example if it's an ST, should I train his low grey skills to improve him? But am I not supposed to train his skills that matters like finishing, or doesn't it matter?

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussi View Post
    What do you recommend for a new player who still has a low training level? What do I need to do to get better players, my best players are 22-23 years old, should I start spending greens on them? And I am still not sure what drills to use. For example if it's an ST, should I train his low grey skills to improve him? But am I not supposed to train his skills that matters like finishing, or doesn't it matter?
    I'd use the drills with mostly important skills but one or two greys in it to make it more productive, like 1v1 finishing, set piece delivery, shuttle runs etc.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    I'd use the drills with mostly important skills but one or two greys in it to make it more productive, like 1v1 finishing, set piece delivery, shuttle runs etc.
    I agree. I would focus on the white skills until they get over 100, when they slow down. Then later go for the low gray skills since they will increase quickly (they are less important to the player on the field but they will increase his overall ability).

Famous
    I wouldn't spend greens to train players who are 22/23 years old.
    18-21 is when they make the best gains.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Without the GK training for sure you need more time as you must do separate training for each player depending from position and % of his skills.
    About greens, it's not much difference if you know how to train.
    This guide is useful as that thread about fast trainers but you must read carefully .
    If you want to train 22-23 y.o. players or without knowing if they are fast trainers, of course you 'll loose greens.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I wouldn't spend greens to train players who are 22/23 years old.
    18-21 is when they make the best gains.
    Nope, not anymore and especially not when those 22 and above players are ones, who have some skills really high and others really low.
    If you then find the right drills that train the lower skills with maybe 1 or 2 higher in it as well, you can have much success training them. More than bringing in a young guy and trying to give him his first drills and improve white skills.

Hi, interesting test. As long as the fast trainer is less than 100% quality, it is still good/fast to train him a SA? Or it doesnt matter?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast