Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Formation for my New team

Nice Team and Good Formation, i Love it. I think i make the samt, too ;-) but i have to much MC's they are very Good. Why you have a Down by the ST and which tactic you play?

anyway you got my point

Its very Crazy the Game because some real Formations and tactics are doesn't work so

Or other People have answers for me to play with my Team?

Wink bad formation....you'll get loser with this formation...trust me...http://forum.topel

Quote Originally Posted by Bommelinho View Post
    Hello,

i'm New in this Game, i' from Germany. This is my First Season and it Works Good, but i search a pfercht Formation for my Team and i doesn't find the best formation, i often read from 3 dc's and 2 mc's .....

Here is my Team and my Formation at the Moment in my First Season, i'm at the First Place in the League.

I have attached my Team and my Formation at the Moment. So please answer for ideas to Play Formation and tactics. Is it important to Play with more than One ST, 3 DC and 2MC? When i play with 3dc's i doesn't Need a dr or dl? I have no dmr or dml. And when i play with 2 Mc i have no ml and mr at the Place and No aml and amr.

Does ist work when i play

GK
    DC,DC,DC
    Dmc
    Mc,Mc Mc
    Amc
    St, st

the formation withut MR/ML is bad idea....a have try....and loose with big score....

Okay so i Need a ml and mr and in the Defense i doesn't Need a dr and dl?

I have some Good Players but i have no Idea for a Formation :-)

When i play 3-5-1-1 is this better than 3-1-5-1

And which Player are Down and up?

the formation he can make at this moment whit the players he got is the 3 1 5 1...

Okay i can play 3-1-5-1 but with which tactic? this is not two much in the middle, i have a strong second ST and a strong AMC

And i have now some questions for the formation,too.

So i have some ideas for a formation:

1.)

3-1-4-1-1

GK (down)
    DC (down), DC (down), DC (down)
    DMC (normal)
    MR (UP) MC, MC, ML (UP)
    AMC (UP)
    ST (UP)

tactic: ???

2.)

3-1-5-1

GK (down)
    DMC (normal)
    MR (UP) MC, MC (UP), MC, ML (UP)
    ST (UP)

3.)

3-1-4-1-2

GK (down)
    DMC (normal)
    MR (UP), MC, MC, ML (UP)
    AMC (UP)
    ST (UP)

4.)

i must buy a DL

and so than i can play with 4 defense player but this is to much i think.

is it better to play with 3 or 4 defense player at the end?

You need to be able to adapt your formation to counter your opponents formation. Players with duel position are vital to achieve this and also give you maximum cover from the bench with the least number of players.
    Most managers at level 1 and 2 and even three in some cases use the generic formations that are available on the formations board. This is because they do not know how to use the counter and deploy technique.
    While countering your opponents attack you need enough players left over to form your own attack.
    It is important that you never have less MF players than your opponent, it's better to have at least one more if possible.
    MF players are DM, MF and AM players. Always have one more defender than he has ST and AM players.

No formation is good if your opponent counters it.
    No formation is guaranteed to win a game even against weaker teams, because the game engine is random.
    All you can do is limit your opponents chances of winning and increase your own by exploiting your opponents weakness, the rest is down to gaining the best possession bonus and hope the game engine is kind to you.

Learning to counter and deploy will achieve better results than just putting your best 11 players on the field.

A 2* player with good form 77777 will perform better than a 3* 66576.
    Many games in my league at level 3 MOM is awarded to 1* defenders against my 4* ST even if the score two goals against them, this is were the game engine evens up quality and turns games you should win into losses or draws against poorer teams. likw when top of the league get beat with a bottom four club, just as in real football, **** happens.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-09-2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast