Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TropikThunder

Thread: Special Abilities

Rookie

Special Abilities

Is there a chart or something that shows which players can train which SA's? For example, I have an older MC with Free Kick SA who scores a lot of FK goals. I want to replace him, so I bought an 18 year old Fast Trainer MC that I want to train with Free Kicks but it isn't in his list of options (he has PK, Dribbler, Corners, and Playmaker). Since both players are MC, obviously he could have had FK on his list but didn't. Is it random?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Is there a chart or something that shows which players can train which SA's? For example, I have an older MC with Free Kick SA who scores a lot of FK goals. I want to replace him, so I bought an 18 year old Fast Trainer MC that I want to train with Free Kicks but it isn't in his list of options (he has PK, Dribbler, Corners, and Playmaker). Since both players are MC, obviously he could have had FK on his list but didn't. Is it random?
    Oh for f**k sake lol. I didn't realize you could scroll down on the list and see more SA's to choose from on a player. Never mind!!
    Cope King and khris like this.

Rookie
    To train just one single player for free kick abilities, what combination of training can I use on him to make the process faster?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Thanks mate, was helpful