Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bad player? Hidden values?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    18

    Bad player? Hidden values?

    Hi!
    I have a trouble with my new 18 yo ST, probably fast trainer. I trained him to 6 stars and he is playing terrible matches. He is even worse than my ST with 3 and a half star from begining. I post both players profiles below. Only 3 league matches played and scored 1 goal with form 7,8,7 but as I said he is often worse than the second one. I also played some event games what only showed how bad he is. 3 star player even got 10.0 score after match with 4 goals when 18 yo guy didnt even score once. I want to develop one 18 yo player, so should I sell him and search for someone better? Are there any hidden values in game? What I want to add is that he has extremely low wage, value around 2.2 mln and only 13k wage. I thought it will make him extra fast trainer and he is definitely training very well, but that's all from him...

    Bad player? Hidden values?-parowa.jpg
    Bad player? Hidden values?-parowa-2.jpg

    Thanks in advice for help!

  2. #2
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,688
    Bad player? Hidden values?
    not exactly, there are hidden situations
    The STs don't score much.
    The game has been built in a model like Real Madrid
    Ronaldo scores, G. Bale (in his good times) scores, Benzema rarely.
    Usually the ST scores when you have a big score or if you put him as the main kicker for F-K and penalties.
    Mine as most of the managers who have STs with a lot of goals, do that.
    Invest your time and sources more for AML-AMC-AMR players and not ST for goals during game play.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    18
    Thanks for reply

    I know about it, that AMR, AMC and AML scores the most, I read it in guides, but as you said "Usually the ST scores when you have a big score " e.g. during match against Sporting, when I won around 12:0, my second ST from that post scored 4 or 5 goals and got 10.0 rating when this 18 yo 6 stars didn't score once and got 0 assists with around 7.0 rating. I score a lot of goals every single match, because it is LVL 1 League Maybe problem is, that he has only 92% Positioning?

    Later tonight I will play another League Match, this time with 1 ST and I will post his another rating.

    Here are his past ratings from matches in my club: (LENGYEL)

    Bad player? Hidden values?-parowa-3.png
    Bad player? Hidden values?-parowa-4.png
    Bad player? Hidden values?-parowa-5.png
    Bad player? Hidden values?-parowa-6.png

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,688
    if you have greens, make him ST-AML or ST-AMR and put him there
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,879
    This is due the calibration of roles in each team. If the game choses as your best contributive positions the amr and some mc +dl , you should keep attention.
    This is not so easy to spot as the game do a calibration to limite the amount of players that have a high contribution in every team so thats why is imposible have 11 players scoring 40 goals each despite their past, and why you should check where are the key roles situated in the formation-line scheme.

    and till here my imo lol

    But this variability, explain why many teams have no ST as key player but they have a 2nd attack line player or some other specific position.
    This is a theory.
    But is my theory.
    Keep da thesis lol
    Last edited by khris; 08-11-2018 at 09:27 PM.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is due the calibration of roles in each team. If the game choses as your best contributive positions the amr and some mc +dl , you should keep attention.
    This is not so easy to spot as the game do a calibration to limite the amount of players that have a high contribution in every team so thats why is imposible have 11 players scoring 40 goals each despite their past, and why you should check where are the key roles situated in the formation-line scheme.

    and till here my imo lol

    But this variability, explain why many teams have no ST as key player but they have a 2nd attack line player or some other specific position.
    This is a theory.
    But is my theory.
    Keep da thesis lol
    Yes, I totally agree with your theory, but it is not answer for question, why the hell 3 star ST regularly plays better than my 6 stars one

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,879
    Quote Originally Posted by wcfranek View Post
    Yes, I totally agree with your theory, but it is not answer for question, why the hell 3 star ST regularly plays better than my 6 stars one
    Internal programming.
    Better one in the 3* than the 6*, in terms of "contribution"/appearances and probably max. shooting % effectiveness, like 6* have a max of 1 goal 20 shoots as max, and the 3* maybe a 1/5 as a max. so wth 3* is next to the max. and maybe actually is 1/18-12 goals per shoot?,,,,

    All in this game, are internal limits and calibrations created from a selection of variables.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Internal programming.
    Better one in the 3* than the 6*, in terms of "contribution"/appearances and probably max. shooting % effectiveness, like 6* have a max of 1 goal 20 shoots as max, and the 3* maybe a 1/5 as a max. so wth 3* is next to the max. and maybe actually is 1/18-12 goals per shoot?,,,,

    All in this game, are internal limits and calibrations created from a selection of variables.
    So hidden values exist and everyone should find well performing player? It is impossible, that it is just a luck of 3* one, cause it is not a single match, but every single one. Around 10 matches and never even 8.0 or close rating when being much better than avarage player on the pitch.

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,879
    Quote Originally Posted by wcfranek View Post
    So hidden values exist and everyone should find well performing player? It is impossible, that it is just a luck of 3* one, cause it is not a single match, but every single one. Around 10 matches and never even 8.0 or close rating when being much better than avarage player on the pitch.
    Never look at the rating, just look how he participates during the match, the contribution, etc.

    Ratings are just a vague guide.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Never look at the rating, just look how he participates during the match, the contribution, etc.

    Ratings are just a vague guide.
    Contribution is terrible, almost every single pass to him ends with loosing ball. I think, that after today match, where I almost draw with a bot winning only 1:0 and ofc he was the worst on the pitch, I finally decide to search for another fast trainer. I am watching auctions all day and not even one player above 2.50 mln value. Below I post my today match result and ratings.

    Bad player? Hidden values?-parowa-7.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast