Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Developing legendary player

Hpk

Developing legendary player

Hi Guys,

I know, that forum is full of information, good advice, tutorials and guides. I have read all of the most important guides, the fast trainer guide, etc. etc.
    On the other hand there are several topics, regarding new training system, hopes for TE 2019, about the real possibility of developing players and all of that.

My question will be simple.

Basis is, that at the moment I am on my 7 season. My team is developing season after season, with using all possible to get, greens, and finishing last season with avq around 124% and winning another triple.

Got this one guy, Edoardo de Mattia, who currently and in the past 7 seasons is the best player I ever had from the market. He was bought FT, this is the start of his third one.
    Currently he is like this:
    Developing legendary player-screenshot_20181111-142030.jpg

First season I got him late, but the last one he was on fire. HItting the net 70 times + 30 assist in 50 games. Of course, there are better players than he is, but I don't have any better one.

Developing legendary player-screenshot_20181110-195404.jpgDeveloping legendary player-screenshot_20181110-195345.jpg

And the question is. How shall I work on him in order to maintain him as the 7-8 stars player for more seasons to come. Knowing, that he will start to slow down in gaining in two seasons time. That I have only as many greens as I can get from daily videos. (plus ~150 at the moment). What is the idea for doing it with the new training system? Powertraining at the beginning of each season to some level and then leaving him for season gaining?

How do you do with all the fast trainers? What is the moment, age of the player, when you start thinking of replacing him?

Any complete solution with current game conditions?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    check here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-76.html
    The choice is yours.

About retirement, a 5*-6* player is competitive enough so if you can keep him in that quality, let him be in your team.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-14-2018 at 05:13 PM.
    Amoun likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hpk
    Yes, I've read this one already. My problem is that it pissess me off when the player gets nothing or 1% of skill out of 22% condition loss training scheme.

So the only way is to spend hundreds of greens for a player, which gets older or replace him by a new, young fast trainer every 4-6 seasons, hoping he will be a scorer like the one before...

Apprentice
    i think that is what he meant in #752.
    one suggestion >
    if you are low on resources you can maximize them by tanking. lol.

just give this a thought for a moment -
    till the time your FTs serve you well and you are able to manage each season pretty good through farming don't tank. then when they become older and get to that point where you can't afford power training them that would be the right time to tank.
    now here comes the most important point; remember why you are tanking - tanking for resources not for titles.
    so don't buy FTs now. buy anyone who won't cost you more than 3 tokens. make an average team and don't rob someone else from the titles he deserve.
    this way you will be able to gain maximum greens and tokens too. these tanking season try to stay level with your opponents(in terms of team quality) as this would be the best time to test for you to test tactics in friendlies, cup and CL, not in league of course. so tanking can be good till the time it doesn't it isn't bad for others.
    now when you have extravagant resources you can create a legend.

wait for TE 2019 think about it after new release and updates.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

@HPK pick drills with 1-2 of the lowest attributes.
    For example tackling and agrresion is low enough so you can train him with 1to1 finishing,warm up,carioca,hurdle jumps etc...
    Remember that drills have limits 180 per attribute(so if the drills trains 3 attributes the limit is 540 for all attributes).The closest you are to that limit
    the hardest you gain.

Thank you
    very useful
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Famous
    Congrats on your treble last season

As for how to best build a legend!

First and foremost, the current training system is terrible. I'd wait until the release of TE 2019 to pursue any serious power-training.

Acquire a 3* 18 year old player.
    Make sure that player only knows one position (Do not add a second position).
    Don't play him in matches until age 20+

"Playing a young fast trainer in matches means alot of skill points are acquired, and they will be added at random. This means they get added to the gray skills, which will subtract from your ability to train the most important skills to high value. Keeping the youngster out of matches means that the skill points will not be added to the less important skills at random."
    Target train only the white skills at first, specifically the key ones.

For a player to get towards legendary status, you can't let the gray skills get high. As skills move up in value, the growth rate slows down. Anything above 140% is extremely slow, so need to use drills that train both gray and white skills to keep the growth rate fast. A 5* player acquired from the transfer market, unfortunately the gray skills are too high for player to be trained efficently.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-18-2018 at 12:34 AM.
    milpol likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Hi

They think, they were on the right track. But it's all relative! =))

ATTACH=CONFIG]113170[/ATTACH]Developing legendary player-screenshot_20181123-235757_top-eleven.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Developing legendary player-screenshot_20181123-235727_top-eleven.jpg  
    Last edited by nguyencuong; 11-23-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Would you like to watch another player?
    Attachment 113174
    Attachment 113176

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I prefer to see a new one if can it be like this - without friendlies
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast