Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Overall Rating or White Skills?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    36

    Overall Rating or White Skills?

    So everyone, I have only budgeted for one player on my second team this season. So my question is, which of the following players should I replace?

    Overall Rating or White Skills?-screenshot-65-.jpg

    Overall Rating or White Skills?-screenshot-66-.jpg

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,564
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZed View Post
    So everyone, I have only budgeted for one player on my second team this season. So my question is, which of the following players should I replace?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (65).jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	123465

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (66).jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	123467
    Stats, look at the stats.
    Team page, those who have more Man of the Match, assistances, the ratings consistent and higher.
    Atributes aren't an info at all.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  3. #3
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,404
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Stats, look at the stats.
    Team page, those who have more Man of the Match, assistances, the ratings consistent and higher.
    Atributes aren't an info at all.
    Value, look at the value.
    Who has the bigger value is the faster trainer.
    Skills don't matter, rates and stats (for defenders) don't matter.

    lol
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #4
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,112
    Overall rating. But if you want to make a career in platinum, then white skills. Rake a close look at the players I trained today.
    dominiclhouvum and Der_Ryan_M like this.

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,564
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Value, look at the value.
    Who has the bigger value is the faster trainer.
    Skills don't matter, rates and stats (for defenders) don't matter.

    lol
    A MoM and 9-10s always matter no matter the line lol


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  6. #6
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,404
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    A MoM and 9-10s always matter no matter the line lol
    If they were attackers yes, but not defenders.
    I usually have less than 5 games with draw or loss in every season (50 games) and less than 20 goals conceded but my defenders rarely win the motm title or even a 9.
    They are not key players.
    milpol and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Overall rating. But if you want to make a career in platinum, then white skills. Rake a close look at the players I trained today.
    hello if i can ask how many grenn pack you need for eaxch players? I love your idea....

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14
    also when you buy a youth player how many stars has in the beginning? thanks

  9. #9
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco Gren View Post
    hello if i can ask how many grenn pack you need for eaxch players? I love your idea....
    Hey man, Gorbachev approximately 150. He had all of his positions and SA. I just raised his quality. From 78 (I think) to 120%.
    Ronaldo from 118 to 148 with 220 greens.
    Casti from 100 to 130 with 200.
    Ruiz 150 greens from 90 ( If I'm not wrong)
    Alver 100 greens (from 90 )
    Boakye from 70% to 130% 200greens

    I can't remember exactly the numbers

  10. #10
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco Gren View Post
    also when you buy a youth player how many stars has in the beginning? thanks
    Its according to your budget. Personally , I have 300-400 tokens so I aim to buy 3 positions youth players or with a useful SA to not spend any greens for SA and positions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast