Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Assistant Manager -How to manipulate his offers

Assistant Manager -How to manipulate his offers

Basically, you want a 18 aged with acceptable % and positions? just set a low 18 aged player in the position you wanna receive a good offer, and thats it.

39T for a 18 aged 3 positions scout leveled, is a great offer.

Assistant Manager -How to manipulate his offers-assistant.jpg

I mean at my lower level most of my recommended players are not FT, even if they are 19-20 or whatever.
    Probably as you advance more in levels FT aren t easily spotted, and paying 40T when the market prices are usually higher is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I mean at my lower level most of my recommended players are not FT, even if they are 19-20 or whatever.
    Probably as you advance more in levels FT aren t easily spotted, and paying 40T when the market prices are usually higher is worth it.
    At low levels you can spot so easily fast trainers... just click under market Value to list players for value, and you have the FT there... then once u get the FT value frrom market u can compare in the recommendations.

Fast training is associated directly with the players value.

Rookie
    Agree but when to set him? Can't have him in squad during event for instance...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Agree but when to set him? Can't have him in squad during event for instance...

There's a countdown that tells you when the new assistant recommendation is coming... set the player just 1 minute before... or maybe better 3, maybe works like the matches that you can't do any change from 3 minutes before cause the server is working already in the simulation. JUst try it.

Rookie
    Will do that... Thanks

Thanks for this. Will try it as well. 39 tokens for triple position 6 star 18 year old is a good deal if he is an FT!
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-20-2019 at 05:37 PM.

I do it a lot as well.
    Another thing to be noticed - when your bad player has an SA, the recommendation also has SA. Not always useful, as you might get DC with penalty taker for example but still.

Also I agree, that these daily players are not always first class FTs, so be careful.
    Sillybq and khris like this.

I feel the need to say something here. I bought some of those daily players in the past, and also I tried manipulation, and thus, I have some experience in this area. It is not like 'just set a low 18 aged player in the position you wanna receive a good offer, and thats it.' Sorry Khris, but really it is not.

The age and speed of progress in quality of the daily player is based on the player it has been suggested as a replacement for.

(1) For the suggested player to be 18 y.o, the player to be replaced must be 18 y.o or 19 y.o (19 y.o players also will cause 18 y.o player offers).

(2) For the offered player to be a fast trainer, the player suggested to be replaced (the one already in your team) must be a fast to very fast trainer.

So, the user must already have an 18 or 19 y.o fast to very fast training player having the desired position(s) assigned to have the chance to be offered an 18 y.o fast training player having a desired position. Then must come for the system to pick that particular player in your team to suggest an offer.

From past experience, it seemed that the position in first priority for the player that was picked for to make an offer is taken into consideration, followed by the second one, and also it seemed that original positions (positions that the player came with when was bought, not trained to play for) are taken into priority for consideration for what to suggest for as positions for the offered player to have.

So, the way of manipulation posted by the Khris in this thread will increase your chance of getting offered an 18 y.o player, but there is no guarantee at all that for example you will be offered a DL after you put a low quality 18 y.o DL at DL in your team before the daily recommendation list refresh. In fact, it is far from being a reliable method in terms of getting a player with the desired positions itself. Then comes the problem of getting the player with desired special ability (which most of the time is a failure). In other words, it is like using an 18 y.o player having certain positions set at a playing position in your starting line-up as bait to try fish an 18 y.o player having certain positions from the system, but still with a significant chance that the fish will not bite to this line but at another place; it is a very hit and miss method - not reliable.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-21-2019 at 11:53 AM.

@Tactician
    So basically i must find a FT which takes hours or even days in the desired position only to have a slightly chance of getting something from AM? That doesn t seem to be worth doing.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast