Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Playing without a ST

Did you see that about the False 9 on YouTube?
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

Playing without a ST

Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    So I've seen this a couple of times in the past month. People play the 4-5V-1 formation, but exchange the ST for an AMC.
    Does this really work? I thought the game engine punishes you for not playing certain positions like ST or DC.
    Yes it works, The AMC acts as the false 9 and can assist your other AML/AMR, the ST can also act that way but the AMC does just as good. Honestly you don’t need them, the AML/AMR are your main scorers anyway.

The teams I have seen not play with an ST play just as good as far as I’ve seen.

Milpol won a Quadruple last season playing with no ST.

Milpol’s line up (not all his players are legendary level, I have a lower level than him.)

Milpol’s record after 13 and a bit seasons.

So you can be successful without an ST.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

This game is pay to win

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maykon View Post
    This game is pay to win
    Not exactly. Like many others, I haven’t paid anything but still manage to win all but 2 trophies in 7 previous seasons.

Put it in another extreme, if a player does not have enough game knowledge, pay cannot even win.

Back to the topic, I also would like to try playing with ST later after refreshing some of the squad.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 03-07-2020 at 05:20 PM.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Maykon View Post
    This game is pay to win
    I haven’t payed anything either and I won 24 trophies in 22 seasons with an 85% win percentage, if you can manage your team correctly and control it to the best of your ability,, then you should be able to win a lot of trophies, of course not everything but you will definitely win a good few, and there is the chance of getting drawn up against a hard opponent but you can overcome it with different strategies I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

I play with the craziest formations you can imagine. Friend me and see https://www.facebook.com/aspromauros.tigrhs
    Phills likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12