Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By Slakkky
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 2 Post By Sillybq
  • 4 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 2 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Player bonus

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    6

    Player bonus

    Why does each player have their bonus? What is it for? What's the difference between a team bonus and a bonus for each player individually? What more should be used?
    templealumni23 likes this.

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    319
    Bonus for individual players is the maximum that a player could obtain for a 20-minute period (attack, defence, possession or condition) where you specify during the match.

    Bonus for the team is the maximum that the highest bonus the whole team can receive during that 20-minute (2,4,6,8 and max 10%).

    Max 10% team bonus is needed if you wish to achieve any specific areas you want to focus on, while the player himself needs also the max 10% bonus to actually receive that 10% bonus. Eg. If the team bonus is at 10% attack, and if your ST individual bonus is only 8% while your AMC is 10%, then your ST would have 12% added for attack and AMC would have 15% added.

    Usually using 2 ads can have the individual player to be maxed (I have discovered a combination that only requires 1 ad, but that is another story), and team bonus to be maxed by using reserves to train for the remainder.
    maloukees and Sillybq like this.

    AAAFC - Manager Level 8

  3. #3
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Bonus for individual players is the maximum that a player could obtain for a 20-minute period (attack, defence, possession or condition) where you specify during the match.

    Bonus for the team is the maximum that the highest bonus the whole team can receive during that 20-minute (2,4,6,8 and max 10%).

    Max 10% team bonus is needed if you wish to achieve any specific areas you want to focus on, while the player himself needs also the max 10% bonus to actually receive that 10% bonus. Eg. If the team bonus is at 10% attack, and if your ST individual bonus is only 8% while your AMC is 10%, then your ST would have 12% added for attack and AMC would have 15% added.

    Usually using 2 ads can have the individual player to be maxed (I have discovered a combination that only requires 1 ad, but that is another story), and team bonus to be maxed by using reserves to train for the remainder.
    Mate, any chance you will share your combination using 1 ad to max individual player bonuses? 1 ad 1 training sessions or 1 ad but 2 training sessions? Condition loss?

    I currently use 2 ads for a total condition loss of 7.5 per starter per day to max my individual bonuses
    maloukees and HeavensAAA like this.

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Mate, any chance you will share your combination using 1 ad to max individual player bonuses? 1 ad 1 training sessions or 1 ad but 2 training sessions? Condition loss?

    I currently use 2 ads for a total condition loss of 7.5 per starter per day to max my individual bonuses
    Surely no problem. 1 ad 2 training sessions.

    The order is ‘warm-up, video analysis * 2 & skill drill * 3’ (6 * very easy 0.75% conditions training). Do this order with ad once, and then repeat it without ad. This should complete the individual bonus for all players.Total 9% condition loss for all starters and subs (assuming there would be at least 4 each of att, mid & def). I usually would train all 28 players as my training level is only 77 (would exclude reserves to save conditions for friendlies when reaching max later).

    (In interested, the remaining team bonus can be completed by 8 reserves players [min. 4 with positions each of def, mid and att - easiest with 4 AML/ML/DL(R) plus any other 4]:

    2 x ‘Warm-up * 4 + skill drill + video analysis’ (8 players as above) [8 * 4.5% each x 2 = 72]
    1 x ‘Warm-up * 2 + skills drill * 3 + video analysis’ (8 players as above) [8 * 4.5% each = 36]
    1 x ‘Warm-up + skill drill + video analysis (4 att) [4 * 2.25% each = 9]

    So even 8 doing all the remaining team bonus costs around 16% conditions, plus 9% for individual, so total 25% is only about half of daily 48% recovery, hence no problem to include reserves to max all players for individual bonus too).
    maloukees, Sillybq, Rix and 1 others like this.

    AAAFC - Manager Level 8

  5. #5
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Surely no problem. 1 ad 2 training sessions.

    The order is ‘warm-up, video analysis * 2 & skill drill * 3’ (6 * very easy 0.75% conditions training). Do this order with ad once, and then repeat it without ad. This should complete the individual bonus for all players.Total 9% condition loss for all starters and subs (assuming there would be at least 4 each of att, mid & def). I usually would train all 28 players as my training level is only 77 (would exclude reserves to save conditions for friendlies when reaching max later).
    Ok, that's interesting. I currently use 2 warmup 2 skill drill 2 vid analysis with ad video and then 1 warmup 1 stretching 2 skill drill 2 vid analysis without video for max team player bonus with only 1 ad video... It's 9.75% condition loss however, because if I didn't switch the warmup for the stretch it isn't enough.
    I'll try your combination tomorrow, only thing you do is switch one warmup for another skill drill.
    HeavensAAA and maloukees like this.

  6. #6
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Surely no problem. 1 ad 2 training sessions.

    The order is ‘warm-up, video analysis * 2 & skill drill * 3’ (6 * very easy 0.75% conditions training). Do this order with ad once, and then repeat it without ad. This should complete the individual bonus for all players.Total 9% condition loss for all starters and subs (assuming there would be at least 4 each of att, mid & def). I usually would train all 28 players as my training level is only 77 (would exclude reserves to save conditions for friendlies when reaching max later).

    (In interested, the remaining team bonus can be completed by 8 reserves players [min. 4 with positions each of def, mid and att - easiest with 4 AML/ML/DL(R) plus any other 4]:

    2 x ‘Warm-up * 4 + skill drill + video analysis’ (8 players as above) [8 * 4.5% each x 2 = 72]
    1 x ‘Warm-up * 2 + skills drill * 3 + video analysis’ (8 players as above) [8 * 4.5% each = 36]
    1 x ‘Warm-up + skill drill + video analysis (4 att) [4 * 2.25% each = 9]

    So even 8 doing all the remaining team bonus costs around 16% conditions, plus 9% for individual, so total 25% is only about half of daily 48% recovery, hence no problem to include reserves to max all players for individual bonus too).
    Awesome stuff! Tested the 1 ad 2 trainings to max individual bonus it works. Very efficient. Thanks HeavensAAA!
    HeavensAAA likes this.

  7. #7
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Surely no problem. 1 ad 2 training sessions.

    The order is ‘warm-up, video analysis * 2 & skill drill * 3’ (6 * very easy 0.75% conditions training). Do this order with ad once, and then repeat it without ad. This should complete the individual bonus for all players.Total 9% condition loss for all starters and subs (assuming there would be at least 4 each of att, mid & def). I usually would train all 28 players as my training level is only 77 (would exclude reserves to save conditions for friendlies when reaching max later).

    (In interested, the remaining team bonus can be completed by 8 reserves players [min. 4 with positions each of def, mid and att - easiest with 4 AML/ML/DL(R) plus any other 4]:

    2 x ‘Warm-up * 4 + skill drill + video analysis’ (8 players as above) [8 * 4.5% each x 2 = 72]
    1 x ‘Warm-up * 2 + skills drill * 3 + video analysis’ (8 players as above) [8 * 4.5% each = 36]
    1 x ‘Warm-up + skill drill + video analysis (4 att) [4 * 2.25% each = 9]

    So even 8 doing all the remaining team bonus costs around 16% conditions, plus 9% for individual, so total 25% is only about half of daily 48% recovery, hence no problem to include reserves to max all players for individual bonus too).
    Thanks mate i try this tom...
    HeavensAAA likes this.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    319
    As added info regarding this 1 ad 2 training sessions, I have tried another working combination due to my top AML no longer responsive to skill drills (average value of the 3 whites is 180%+ ).

    Another possible order:
    Warm up x 1, skill drill x 1 & video analysis x 4
    (Warm up x 1, skill drill x 3 & video analysis x 2 originally)

    Use ad to train with the above order. Then repeat without ad.
    That should also max 10% individual bonus.
    The daily difference is turning 4 skill drills to 4 video analysis. Hence choose depending on which skills are more important to your team (dribbling & header vs positioning & bravery).
    Sillybq and Der_Ryan_M like this.

    AAAFC - Manager Level 8

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    99
    just getting this back near the top as find it very useful

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1
    I am also wondering about this issue, hopefully here will have answers for me
    Cung cấp vật tư hoàn thiện nhà cụ thể gồm đèn chùm pha lê, gạch lát nền, thiết bị vệ sinh, phụ kiện phòng tắm đẹp,...