Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: TRAINING - Share your drill sequences!

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    Is it ok to neglect "Positioning" for ST?
    I think yes, like "heading", more defensive skills. Special abilities "defensive wall" adds to "positioning", and only defense players have it.
    There is no information why ST needs Positioning, Strength, Creativity at all. What do they affect? Does Heading work in an attack?

  2. #12
    Apprentice iptables's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    I think yes, like "heading", more defensive skills. Special abilities "defensive wall" adds to "positioning", and only defense players have it.
    There is no information why ST needs Positioning, Strength, Creativity at all. What do they affect? Does Heading work in an attack?
    ST needs positioning, and yes ST uses heading.
    A quote from a commentary during a match : "Great header by... " = ST scores with head, after a corner kick
    Creativity : Think about the situation for a moment :
    Your ST goes 1on1 vs a defender and a GK. What do you think is good in that very moment for the ST, in order to score ? 'Creativity'
    Strength - Ofcourse he needs it. How do you imagine a runing ST with the ball, to keep it and score, if he can't shoot like Mike Tyson hits ?

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    ST needs positioning, and yes ST uses heading.
    A quote from a commentary during a match : "Great header by... " = ST scores with head, after a corner kick
    Creativity : Think about the situation for a moment :
    Your ST goes 1on1 vs a defender and a GK. What do you think is good in that very moment for the ST, in order to score ? 'Creativity'
    Strength - Ofcourse he needs it. How do you imagine a runing ST with the ball, to keep it and score, if he can't shoot like Mike Tyson hits ?
    This can only be our fantasy. There is no official information on what these skills affect. You can't visually see what the player is hitting during a corner kick, the animation is the same as for a regular kick.

    But I still think the heading is secondary for the striker. DC play with their heads both in defense and in attack, and ST only at the moment of corner kicks.

    And as far as I understand, the 1 on 1 game is affected by the finishing. Creativity too?
    Last edited by AFKeel; 09-09-2021 at 06:04 AM.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

  4. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    15
    I don't know my way of training session is convenient. I usually do 2 training sessions at the end of the day daily. Like, filling out the slots with 2 of attacking, 2 of defence, and 2 of physical. And selecting the whole team to train. I think its worth it. I rarely use the reserve players so i don't mind draining their health. But for 1st eleven i watch lot of ads to fill out their health before every match. And i rarely use the substitutes too, unless any injuries during the match. But i skip them with resources. So..my each training sessions cost average 15% of health.

  5. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    39
    One
    TRAINING - Share your drill sequences!-power_training_1.jpg
    Two
    TRAINING - Share your drill sequences!-power_training_2.jpg

    Which one is better?
    Last edited by AFKeel; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:26 PM.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

  6. #16
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    One
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	power_training_1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	138201
    Two
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	power_training_2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	138202

    Which one is better?
    2... more balanced white always better imo

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    2... more balanced white always better imo
    I agree, but this option takes more time and "green". But is there a difference in the game? I compare the statistics of my players (upgraded skills according to the second option) with the opponent's players who were bought at the auction and not upgraded. And I don't see the difference.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

  8. #18
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    I agree, but this option takes more time and "green". But is there a difference in the game? I compare the statistics of my players (upgraded skills according to the second option) with the opponent's players who were bought at the auction and not upgraded. And I don't see the difference.
    In my opinion there is a difference between trained players and others, but it has become quite minimal overtime... I would not go for crazy white skills or mutants anymore in todays game, it is not worth when boost lab players are almost as effective.

    But how old is the player you want to train? If he is still young, it is worth to go with a more expensive plan and raise as few grey skills as possible. It makes it easier later to keep his overall quality high when he gets older.

  9. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In my opinion there is a difference between trained players and others, but it has become quite minimal overtime... I would not go for crazy white skills or mutants anymore in todays game, it is not worth when boost lab players are almost as effective.

    But how old is the player you want to train? If he is still young, it is worth to go with a more expensive plan and raise as few grey skills as possible. It makes it easier later to keep his overall quality high when he gets older.
    Yes, that's what I do. I buy 18 years old FT. I keep them for 1-2 seasons to reduce gray skills. And at 20 I raise whites.
    When your striker has 200 (average) attack, you expect a little more from him . And he, then slipped, then not in the mood, then injured for 12 days (playing in his field) . I understand - it's random, but still.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

  10. #20
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,732
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    Yes, that's what I do. I buy 18 years old FT. I keep them for 1-2 seasons to reduce gray skills. And at 20 I raise whites.
    When your striker has 200 (average) attack, you expect a little more from him . And he, then slipped, then not in the mood, then injured for 12 days (playing in his field) . I understand - it's random, but still.
    Before training please, always, test players to oversize the internal programming, so you dont waste resources in players that will have no developement.
    2 equal players, same age same all, STs one with 5* and the 2nd with 8*, the one 5* can score 40 goals, and the 8* cal score only 3 goals in a season cause the internal programming settings, so always, oversize the internal players programming by testing players, and if he's well programmed, then, invest resources on him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast