Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: TRAINING - Share your drill sequences!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Before training please, always, test players to oversize the internal programming, so you dont waste resources in players that will have no developement.
    2 equal players, same age same all, STs one with 5* and the 2nd with 8*, the one 5* can score 40 goals, and the 8* cal score only 3 goals in a season cause the internal programming settings, so always, oversize the internal players programming by testing players, and if he's well programmed, then, invest resources on him.
    Will two identical players (fast trainer, that gives 223) play differently due to internal programming? I didn't know that, thanks.
    I am only 6 lvl and I do not have so many purchased FT. Therefore, I am training what I have.
    khris likes this.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Quote Originally Posted by AFKeel View Post
    Will two identical players (fast trainer, that gives 223) play differently due to internal programming? I didn't know that, thanks.
    I am only 6 lvl and I do not have so many purchased FT. Therefore, I am training what I have.
    I never do test them for their performance... If there is one bad player in a game, the others step up for him everytime for me. I have never had a particularly bad player. One season my AML is a bit better, another season my AMR might be through the roof. However I have never had players who were generally bad. Every player has a bad game here and there, it is the decision of the manager to react and maybe sub him in a game.
    Sillybq and V900885 like this.

Drill sequence for GK.

TRAINING - Share your drill sequences!-gk160.jpg

Here I tried to make all white skills equal. Aerial reach is deliberately made above and therefore there is a question. Does the goalkeeper have any key skills (like reflexes, agility, rushing out, punching, aerial reach) that are worth raising higher than other white skills?
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Is that still valid, and some drills are missing? Stop The Attacker, Carioca L. etc.

Hello,what is the best drills sequence for my fast trainer ST but who also has AMR role for max shooting and finishing ??? Because he has crossing and other skills as white - what is bad....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123