Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Arphaxad
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: Why it is legal to create a mutant player?

Why it is legal to create a mutant player?

I have seen there are a few high level teams who trained their player to an impossible attribution levels.

I also aware that they are creating such players trough heavy training regime that require tonnes of fitness boosters in which its generating incomes to Nordeus trough the sales of Fitness boxes.

However the effect on financial advantage to the game developers cannot be the ultimate reason for Nordeus to allow the negatives impact of such activities to ruin the beauty tactical and strategies orientated game ever exist in the World.

Fielding these Mutant players are seen as cheating where it is almost impossibly for a normal player brought trough transfer market to control superman like players.

Unless the admin team introduce a personal instructions option by the team Manager ( similar to managers instruction in the team bonus window) so the manager are able to specifically choose one or two of its player to mark and stop the opposition's, MUTANT player.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HRHroyale View Post
    I have seen there are a few high level teams who trained their player to an impossible attribution levels.

I also aware that they are creating such players trough heavy training regime that require tonnes of fitness boosters in which its generating incomes to Nordeus trough the sales of Fitness boxes.

However the effect on financial advantage to the game developers cannot be the ultimate reason for Nordeus to allow the negatives impact of such activities to ruin the beauty tactical and strategies orientated game ever exist in the World.

Fielding these Mutant players are seen as cheating where it is almost impossibly for a normal player brought trough transfer market to control superman like players.

Unless the admin team introduce a personal instructions option by the team Manager ( similar to managers instruction in the team bonus window) so the manager are able to specifically choose one or two of its player to mark and stop the opposition's, MUTANT player.
    This. I've been asking for such an option since I started playing this game. Individual tactical instructions should be implemented. Not just to allow us to mark opposition players, but for multiple reasons:
    - Individual marking.
    - Positional swap between players, i.e. AML and AMR much like Nani and C. Ronaldo did in real life at Man UTD.
    - Playmaker: one should be able to chose his specific and dominant playmaker, just like in real life where almost every attack starts from a specific person if one whishes to (AC Milan anno 2000-2010 with Pirlo).
    - Tackling intensitiy: there should be an individual setting for tackling. If I have 3 players running a risk of being suspended I find myself forced to play easy tackling as the game functions today. By allowing individual settings, I could chose to tackle easy with the players running a risk of being suspended and tackle hard with the rest.
    - Positional play: allow us to instruct our players to stay wide or central. This would allow us to stretch the play over the whole playing field or narrow the field.
    - Move into channels: allow players to find vertical space between defenders to allow for through passes.
    - Through passes: let us specify if we want certrain players to play through passes for those vertical running players mentioned above.
    - Free role: allow us to chose if we want a specific player to have a free role or hold his position.
    - Cut inside or run wide: allows us to chose whether we want our players to run wide or cut inside when in possession.
    - Dribble: let us chose if we want specific players to tribble more or less.
    - Hold up ball: allows us to chose if we want specific players to hold up the ball for a couple of moments until the rest of the team has got into position. Particularly useful if you have a target man as ST.
    - Direct passing: this allows the manager to dictate the tempo. Not the same thing as short passing. Tempo should also be a collective option.
    - Cross from byline or deep: allows us to dictate from where we want our players to cross the ball.
    - Cross aim front, center or back: allows us to dictate where to place those crosses and who to target.
    - Target man: let us chose a target man just like a playmaker.
    - Shoot: just like dribbling, let us chose if we want our player(s) to shoot more often or not.
    - Take more risk: encourages the player to take more risk when passing in the hope to unlock solid defenses. The con would be running the risk of losing possession more often.
    - Rush out: A GK instruction which allows your GK to rush out more on through balls and such.

The possibilities are endless. And don't get me started on collective/team instructions.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-18-2020 at 12:25 PM.
    RaiKo, Ashqwerty and T.R.K like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    This. I've been asking for such an option since I started playing this game. Individual tactical instructions should be implemented. Not just to allow us to mark opposition players, but for multiple reasons:
    - Individual marking.
    - Positional swap between players, i.e. AML and AMR much like Nani och C. Ronaldo did in real life at Man UTD.
    - Playmaker: one should be able to chose his specific and dominant playmaker, just like in real life where almost every attack starts from a specific person if one whishes to (AC Milan anno 2000-2010 with Pirlo).
    - Tackling intensitiy: there should be an individual setting for tackling. If I have 3 players running a risk of being suspended I find myself forced to play easy tackling as the game functions today. By allowing individual settings, I could chose to tackle easy with the players running a risk of being suspended and tackle hard with the rest.
    - Positional play: allow us to instruct our players to stay wide or central. This would allow us to stretch the play over the whole playing field or narrow the field.
    - Move into channels: allow players to find vertical space between defenders to allow for through passes.
    - Through passes: let us specificy if we want certrain players to play through passes for those vertical running players mentioned above.
    - Free role: allow us to chose if we want a specific player to have a free role or hold his position.
    - Cut inside or run wide: allows us to chose whether we want our players to run wide or cut inside when in possession.
    - Hold up ball: allows us to chose if we want specific players to hold up the ball for a couple of moments until the rest of the team has got into position. Particularly useful if you have a target man as ST.
    - Direct passing: this allows the manager to dictate the tempo. Not the same thing as short passing. Tempo should also be a collective option.
    - Cross from byline or deep: allows us to dictate from where we want our players to cross the ball.
    - Cross aim front, center or back: allows us to dictate where to place those crosses and who to target.
    - Shoot: just like dribbling, let us chose if we want our player(s) to shoot more often or not.
    - Take more risk: encourages the player to take more risk when passing in the hope to unlock solid defenses. The con would be running the risk of losing possession more often.
    - Rush out: A GK instruction which allows your GK to rush out more on through balls and such.

The possibilities are endless. And don't get me started on collective/team instructions.
    I saved these suggestions. Thanks so much!

Addicted
    - Individual marking.
    - Positional swap between players, i.e. AML and AMR much like Nani och C. Ronaldo did in real life at Man UTD.
    - Through passes: let us specificy if we want certrain players to play through passes for those vertical running players mentioned above.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Do it, but for what?
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Do it, but for what?
    I've been collecting users opinions and experiences about manager games for a long time.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    I've been collecting users opinions and experiences about manager games for a long time.
    Count me in if you implement it in a future manager game

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

Im impress on how detail you are able to put it on the table. A hats off to that.
    But lets consider on the beginner scope of understanding on the game.

Yes to the individual tactics but it should be limited to only one option for manager to activate it or deactivate the managers individual instruction to a certain player or it will be too complicated for new comer or less tactical awareness managers.. who play this game on a simple basis to comply with a complex manager instructions option what you mentioned.

Let be more realistic and consider on the business aspect of what kept the game going. Any new changes to the game must be designed to pull more new user to get hook on the game while keeping the existing user highly motivated to actively push for more rewards and fame in the game.

Thank you for all the respond on this thread. I appreciate it all and i am personally think every single respond has its own value which the game administrators should not ignore nor deny the weight of quality thoughts jotted down by every person.

I agree with your opinion

Didn't see this unapproved reply*** Approved now, late but now exists