Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tahm
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Internal programming of your Team

Internal programming of your Team

As the title says: I have read somewhere that the game has an internal programming and this at the begining of each season, there are key players who will be the major contributers throughout the season. These contributers will be the ones who will be a team's highest scorer and assist giver.
    Are their any major experiments regarding this topic?
    I would like to know how to find my top contributers? Last season it was easy and my front 3 had it all. But now with addition of a youth player, it is not clicking yet. I would like to find it asap as games are getting tougher and I am yet to find the one or the top 3.
    Last edited by Tahm; 12-09-2020 at 06:17 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahm View Post
    As the title says: I have read somewhere that the game has an internal programming and this at the begining of each season, there are key players who will be the major contributers throughout the season. These contributers will be the ones who will be a team's highest scorer and assist giver.
    Are their any major experiments regarding this topic?
    I would like to know how to find my top contributers? Last season it was easy and my front 3 had it all. But now with addition of a youth player, it is not clicking yet. I would like to find it asap as games are getting tougher and I am yet to find the one or the top 3.
    Try doing some friendlies vs 1* teams, to oversize the internal programming of the players.
    You will see the players that are shown in the animations, the ones who scores/do not and a etc by doping this.
    Tesr too the corner/FK men if you do this, basically if a player misses just switch him by another till you find the right, 1 for corners and 1 for FKs both sides.

but does it mean, the ones scoring will remain the key players for this season. Because what i see currently is a huge amount of inconsistency. Some game some deliver, and the other games another player. Other than that, what I personally like but not prefereable for Top Scorer challenge is, my team's contirbution is largely distributed. My CDM is my top scorer (who I bought this season) And my front 3 are ok.
    I use 2 teams to compete in all competitions. One team for League games and another for Cup and CL.