Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By davewootton1964
  • 1 Post By texhorn60

Thread: Official Bundles - wtf??

Apprentice

Official Bundles - wtf??

Advertised as 20% off - mine are asking for £38.99 instead of £40.99. So not 20% off unless maths have changed since my schooldays.
    Also you get a 7.8 player, but no mention of age.
    IF they advertised a 7.8 player who was 18 yo and you did in fact get 20% off (around £8.20), I might have even thought about it, but has anyone really bought these??
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Advertised as 20% off - mine are asking for £38.99 instead of £40.99. So not 20% off unless maths have changed since my schooldays.
    IF they advertised a 7.8 player who was 18 yo and you did in fact get 20% off (around £8.20), I might have even thought about it, but has anyone really bought these??
    I've seen -85% offers and -65% ...I guess the criteria depends on the nationality and providers offers, ofc. this -20% should be an error so please if you can send a ticket to the support through the button "?" or opening the form in the sticky post of the bugs subforum.

Apprentice

These bundles are

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    I learned a long time ago, and I bought a lot of those deals that you are never going to get a player that is worth buying. First, they are too old. They are meant to help that season than they lose 20%. If you buy one now, you get him for one week. Second, my experience is unless stated exactly you always get the lowest promised star. I do spend money but not for this stuff because it is never a deal. I am surprised that Nordeus doesn’t really offer once in a while 30 to 50% off. I understand there are cultural differences on doing business so perhaps that is it (American here) but I have lived twenty plus years overseas, which is where I get my love for futbol, and I am still surprised that they never really show thankfulness toward their customer base by offering them that benefits the customer instead of them. I mean they set it up to play a season a month. Why not one month out of the year do something wild. If you think about you draft a player at 18 and if you are involved, he s gone from the starting lineup in six years. The worse thing in my opinion is the 20% loss every season.
    davewootton1964 likes this.