Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: How to preserve player energy

Lightbulb How to preserve player energy

I am relatively new to the game so I apologize for asking some questions that may have been asked before.

My team is competing in the League, Cup and CL. With 3 events to participate in, and with attempts to keep the team well-prepped for each day, I find the team burned out and I don't have enough rests for the players to recuperate before each game . I do rotate the squad successfully but each training saps the life out of the team.

Any ideas on how to use the rests and the players sparingly, whilst keeping player energy levels high?

Also, I spent money once on trying to get high quality players from auctions and buy some rests but this is not viable at all! Any suggestions?

Approved post**

Welcome to our forum,
    You have different options to preserve the players energy, the first one is well known and is about rotating players, then you have 2 options in settings that consume less condition, Low Pressure, and Zonal Marking. If you use both options everytime you face a easy opponent, or, once you control a particular match -like when you earn the 3-0- you will notice the differance.
    Too as you know exists the Condition Bonus, this will select 7-8 players of the team that will save condition, if I'm right 2 of these selected players will save more condition than the rest of the team, so by selecting the condition bonus x4 times against easy opponents, will make a considerable differance.

Cheers,
    Khris
    Last edited by khris; 03-21-2021 at 03:07 AM.
    RaiKo likes this.