Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: To low quality players on market

Angry To low quality players on market

I have a question.
    This is my 2nd sezon. I have some lvl 20-25 players (4*), but would like to replace my lvl 16-20 (3*) with the lvl 25+ (5*) players and can't get any. My market is toped on lvl 20 players and I can't figure it out - why. My scouts are lvl 30+.
    Can anyone explain how this works?

Regards,
    OneI

Try to hit the transfer market at busy times..around 6-8 PM... you might find the players you are looking for as many managers are connected by this time
    KoHearts likes this.

Dreamer
    The talent on the market is dependent to individuals placing players on it.

True that.
    I just got to level 2 and there are no 5 star player and just a few 4 star.
    i have tried cheking many times in a day but no success.

Quote Originally Posted by OneI View Post
    I have a question.
    This is my 2nd sezon. I have some lvl 20-25 players (4*), but would like to replace my lvl 16-20 (3*) with the lvl 25+ (5*) players and can't get any. My market is toped on lvl 20 players and I can't figure it out - why. My scouts are lvl 30+.
    Can anyone explain how this works?

Regards,
    OneI
    Try early in the morning after maintenance. I have similar problem and sometimes after maintenance I can find a lot of 5 stars players

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by bojan2143 View Post
    Try early in the morning after maintenance. I have similar problem and sometimes after maintenance I can find a lot of 5 stars players
    True story.

I've logged at all possible times, 15 times a day. Best I found was lvl 22 which is still 4 stars (5* is lvl 25+) to me, but 99% time lvl 20 is top limit, like it would be locked. I smell something fishy, like it would be locked for me till I spend some more tokens on scouts. This sucks to heaven. I am better rated than all in my group and still managed to get just 2 draws, it sucks. If any admin is reading this, pls check what is going on ...

Today I log-in at same time as my collogue. He is also lvl 2. It was around 11.00 here (gmt+2). I had 3 top quality players lvl 20, few 19 and down. He had 28, 27, 26, 24, ... as many as you want. Why is that? This sux BIG time. I have money and can't buy anything ...

This is my server

To low quality players on market-tr.jpg
    kullehh likes this.

Rookie
    Probably to do with the servers then, even if it sounds odd that you should be at the higher end in your 2nd season.

Just realized something that I didn't notice right away, but do you immidiately log in to the Transfer Market when you log onto TopEleven? I've had a few times where I've opened the window, logged in but didn't do anything for some reason or other while having the Transfer Market loaded. When you open it up again most of the players auctions have already ended and you need to refresh.
    Last edited by PeterMeter; 04-12-2013 at 06:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast