Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 114
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: July Fourth’s Guide To Power Training

  1. #101
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by David Böttner View Post
    i think definitely the learningrate decreases 25% from 4 to 5 stars. im sure like hell. I bought the most expensive player 15mio,18 age on level 8. he had 3 stars and learned from 3 stars to 5 stars with 51%-59%. Now on 5 stars, his learnrate is only 30-43% !!!

    it's a fact: 4*->5* -25%, 5*->6* -25% decrease
    the most expensive at level 8 is 25 M not 15M
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  2. #102
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Is it worth asking to collect the data of the max 18year old player prizes for each manager level?

    Of course after a new season starts everyone can figure that out by watching the market to see how much the most expensive 18 year old player can get. E.g. for level 2 I saw one ST logging 4mil only once since the start of the season. I rarely saw players for 3+mil either. Unfortunatly you don't have that information on day1 of the new season.

  3. #103
    Apprentice ThichDaBongFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Duscha View Post
    Is it worth asking to collect the data of the max 18year old player prizes for each manager level?

    Of course after a new season starts everyone can figure that out by watching the market to see how much the most expensive 18 year old player can get. E.g. for level 2 I saw one ST logging 4mil only once since the start of the season. I rarely saw players for 3+mil either. Unfortunatly you don't have that information on day1 of the new season.
    Yes, we should make a list!


    Season 3 - Level 3

    League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

    Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

    Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2


    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

  4. #104
    Apprentice roni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Duscha View Post
    Is it worth asking to collect the data of the max 18year old player prizes for each manager level?

    Of course after a new season starts everyone can figure that out by watching the market to see how much the most expensive 18 year old player can get. E.g. for level 2 I saw one ST logging 4mil only once since the start of the season. I rarely saw players for 3+mil either. Unfortunatly you don't have that information on day1 of the new season.
    Level 3 6.1mil .
    Duscha likes this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

    League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3



  5. #105
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    Level 3 6.1mil .
    That's what I will be looking for next season.

    Yesterday I couldnt resist and bought a GK worth 4.3mil and 3 points shy of 30qlty on level 2.
    Chris Rath and roni like this.

  6. #106
    Apprentice ThichDaBongFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Duscha View Post
    That's what I will be looking for next season.

    Yesterday I couldnt resist and bought a GK worth 4.3mil and 3 points shy of 30qlty on level 2.
    that's good one,
    Q34, Good one should be over 5.5m. 6.1m is great.
    Oh and don't just go for 18yo only, with 19yo (-20% value) and 20yo(-35% value) --> ask TongLy45 about it


    Season 3 - Level 3

    League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

    Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

    Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2


    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

  7. #107
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22
    damn !!! i wish i had seen this thread before. very good !

  8. #108
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    that's good one,
    Q34, Good one should be over 5.5m. 6.1m is great.
    Oh and don't just go for 18yo only, with 19yo (-20% value) and 20yo(-35% value) --> ask TongLy45 about it
    Also player with triple role, or not common double roles, like ST/AMC or MR/MC, will have lower MV, but can be fast trainer, because while they are learning New positions or SA there value do not increase.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

  9. #109
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    that's good one,
    Q34, Good one should be over 5.5m. 6.1m is great.
    Oh and don't just go for 18yo only, with 19yo (-20% value) and 20yo(-35% value) --> ask TongLy45 about it
    -20% and -35% is only exact for best trainner for example 6.1m one not 5.7 one. in fact now i have some ideal how the programmer set up value for this game. he use Normal distribution and fibonacci series in. lol. if i have some time i can take a clear board about player value
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  10. #110
    Apprentice ThichDaBongFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    -20% and -35% is only exact for best trainner for example 6.1m one not 5.7 one. in fact now i have some ideal how the programmer set up value for this game. he use Normal distribution and Fibonacci series in. lol. if i have some time i can take a clear board about player value
    What is this are they using to set up players' MV?
    I usually look at the MV, Q n' Age then do the quick math before decide to bid or not.. but that's why it only apply 80% approximately, few are donkeys.


    Season 3 - Level 3

    League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

    Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

    Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2


    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast