Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: July Fourth’s Guide To Power Training

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I have noticed that when you have skill pointed unassigned there training speeds slow down, as I have a striker who trained on match practice at 100+ and now he has 70 points unassigned he trains on match practice at 75 also I understand that if you add skill points as soon as you earn them their training speeds will slow down?
    Training speed slow down when your player reaches the next star, whether you assign the skill points or not, that makes no difference.
    When you go from 5* to 6* you will find out training speed will slow down a lot.

In my opinion, assign the skill points immediately. Only if you dont need the extra quality you can keep them till the start of next season, that way its possible you will play against weaker teams in the cup.
    Kukilon likes this.
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

Thx Influenze, I understand that they will slow if they reach the next star but on this occasion this player has 70 points (75 needed for next star) and he has slowed, which I find strange and is still a 5* but thanks for confirming that they slow down whether you assign the skill points or not.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Very very very very good guide mate, thanks alot!

Nice guide mate! Probely mij English is not good enough to understand it good. Some dutch members who can help me whit the power training in dutch?

Yo, I'm lvl 2 and I've been farming tokens alot this season. I've bought many young 5* players, my average team age is 22.5 and my average quality is 22.5. My starting is XI has only 5* players and my striker is now 6*. I'm in joint first place in the league and in the quarter finals in both cups. I now have 581 tokens and I'm wondering if I should save my tokens to buy players in future seasons or start power training my team now while my team is young. I also wonder if I should power train should I also train the squad players cuz outside my starting XI almost everyone is 3* and it seems useless to train them. Should I leave the reserves alone and sell them off later and make my current XI most of my reserves next season?

in my opinion power training is a waste of token in early levels, most of the teams are either bots/inactive/very low quality, i would save most of those tokens for higher levels, just keep your squad to 5-6* and you should easily dominate the opposition
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Quote Originally Posted by ndre View Post
    in my opinion power training is a waste of token in early levels, most of the teams are either bots/inactive/very low quality, i would save most of those tokens for higher levels, just keep your squad to 5-6* and you should easily dominate the opposition
    What lvl do you think it gets more competetive and is more wise to power train?

Question, what kind of training gains should I be looking for at (hard training, practice match).
    My 5* nordeus gen highest value on the transferlist trains for -85 .

Could be nice to have a list for each star what you normally get when you power train. So that people can easily see if their player is worth it.

eg. 5* - 85
    4* - 120
    3* - 150.
    Tom Millson likes this.

What is gens stand for?

This guide is useful!

And I guess you can save tokens for your young star players.

As if you go for a personal trainer, it costs you a lot.

But it might be more effective and flexible if you spend those tokens to buy rest & medic pack and keep using power training.

Becoz you can also use those packs to recover your team's health/condition.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast