Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have had a lot of very strange, abnormal results since the 18/05/16. It is as if most of my defenders and goalkeepers are non-existent. I have used one of the best (if not the best) sets of tactics for each of those matches, and yet my team conceded way too many goals against weaker opponents. My team even lost 2 matches that should never have been losses. One team, using a GK as MC even scored 2 goals against mine. It is very likely that something has gone wrong in this game, most probably due to the recent changes made.

The tactics that I used in the above matches are very likely to be appropriate ones. I have used and tested most of those tactics before. There is definitely something wrong with this game.

Before this 'crazy period', all clean sheets.

I hope that this is going to be fixed soon because it might ruin all the effort that I have put in for this season.
    Have you the Quality differance of some of the examples? in av.Q /..stars

I have not saved the values, but I have a screenshot of the line-up of the team that used a GK as MC. This team scored 2 goals as showed by the corresponding image of the match statistics.

quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

This is for the team that scored 2 goals despite being much weaker and did not set any players on the sides.

playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Here some dilemmas... as should a GK be a good MC or ST?.... in reality if a team for some reason have to use a MC as GK I dont see any case in what the player is so bad and abnormal as to recive 5 goals... so, the name of the position don't do a player worst.... as a DC been DC can score and a ST been ST can save in defense.. should this do not happen? no... now this happen, so is how should be... is good a penalty, lets say in possession terms and so, too a simulation using the player in wrong position in a light way, like less decisive/participative but I don't think have to go more far away, as under all is a simulation that simulates a player/person with skills, and me and you can play in the United as ST and DC's and probably will not perform as bad as to concede 40 consecutive defeats.

Regarding the Quality differance... I know we have very different perspective of analysis of the game, but we are always in the same conflict with that, the term "much weaker Quality" is not this, a 6* team vs a team that have 4-5 x5* and the 4*and some 3* players is not a much weaker team that should not score 2 goals.

A 3* player DC can save more chances and be moreactive in defense than one of 6* simply because the players are not only the external atributes.
    I know we've had many discusions with that, but believe me, the margin of Quality in what a team can surprise another is more extense than this.
    Even training and adding 4* or 5* of cones + than another player in the shooting skill, and train shooting till 9-10* this can fail more than one with 4* for the simple reason as is that one have a high max. of ratio to score till the point that give you 1 goal per 2 matches and convert the 50% of the shoots with 4* and the other with 9* have a ratio of 1 goal per 15 matches as max. with 4* or with 9* and even doing a friendly vs a team of -20 levels the guy will not appear.

I know you know ma opinion because we talked about the same last summer, but I think is right how it is xD

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Managers,

Thank you for reporting this and for all the details you added to this thread.

Over the last few days we have been investigating and looking into this, and found no flaws or issues, as everything is working as it should. We went one step further and compared current data from this season with other seasons and found no significative differences; we even compared data only from 18th of May (as you pointed out) with data from rest of the season and past seasons/months and found no relevant/major differences between them.

So, although for some users / teams it may seem that we had applied some kind of change that affected their teams or their players' behaviour at the pitch, we did not and all data we're seeing at our side confirms that.

We understand users can come to these kind of conclusions ("something has changed!", "something is hurting my team!") when they see some results they can't undertand or some "bad events" (like a plague of injuries) affecting their teams.

Let's use an example: a team suffers only 3 injuries in a Season A, then suffers 11 in season B. This doesn't mean we have changed the code or modified the game engine, this is something that can happen in Top Eleven as can happen in real life (and depends on many factors, some depending on him and his rivals). But the user affected may think we have changed something, as "he is", in fact, seeing a change between seasons A and B, while actually we have not changed anything.

That doesn't mean the game engine can't be improved, we will be working on it after the upcoming Associations release.

Finally, please don't hesitate to keep providing us with these kind of detailed reports, we always check them to verify possible flaws or issues. They also help us understand what frustrates our managers and spot flaws and parts of Top Eleven we can improve.

I still think my team has been conceding way too many goals since the 18/05/16. This should not happen to a team that has the advantages of tactics and quality. Never before had this happened for me. I am sure something has been changed for my team. I should have recorded those matches and posted the videos here so that you can see how fishy those matches were. Instead of considering things 'globally', Nordeus should have a look at the specific teams that seem to be affected only because the problem seems to be with my team and not 'globally'. If those anomalies are not due to any server updates done or due to flaws in the game, then it is more likely that someone messed with my team intentionally, probably due to what I have said in the 'Excessive Injuries' thread concerning the 'bad' ways the company uses to make money out of the users as this thread was 'forwarded' to Nordeus by you. If not, then this game is 'scripted', that is certain things have to happen so that the final overall outcomes for the season concerned end according to plan so that the team which has been decided to be the champion will be so, which explains those strange quick goals scored against my team.

Last season, before those anomalies started, my team was clear at the top of league and still in the later knock-out stages of the Cup and the Champions League. After the 18/05/16, slowly but clearly, everything got ruined; all the effort I have put in for this particular season went to waste. My team lost the League by goal difference, got knocked-out of the Cup in the semi-final and lost the Champions League final. My team was bound to win the treble that season; I was stolen. It was clear that the 'efficiency' of my team was lowered significantly - so much that weaker opposing teams were able to score goals easily despite the fact that I have used proper counter tactics. Even a weaker team using a GK as MC scored 2 goals against my team. At some point, I had to use extreme orders (high pressing, hard tackling and so on) in every match or so that my team could squeeze through each of those matches, spending lots of green packs after those matches for condition recovery.

The problem (abnormal results - conceding too many goals) is still 'visible' this season though there are less one-on-one goals scored against my team as compared to that ****ty period last season. If it continues on like this, I will drop this account. But, what about all the money that I spent for this account? Again, this money will go to waste just like when I quit last year. I can't keep on dropping or changing accounts like this each time there is some '****' happening due to some flaws or so-called updates or due to one or more non-professional, mischievous persons working at the company. Maybe it is time for quitting this game for good.

It is a strange kind of way from a business company though - discouraging a user who has spent a decent amount of money on the game and make this game become more of a source of anger, annoyance and worry to him, while many non-token buyers don't get those significant anomalies and they are enjoying the game.

Money Spent For One Game Account Since Reactivation This Year

Money Spend For Two Game Accounts Last Year (Before Quitting The Game In 2015)

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Instead of fixing things that are wrong in this game (many of which have been reported on this forum in the past), new things have been added which caused additional problems; many anomalies happened lately due to the recent changes made to the game as complained by many users on the forum: lots of disconnections, ghosts goals, game low on memory, strikers not scoring enough goals, and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-03-2016 at 03:34 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Rookie
    Top eleven villarato!!

This season it goes on:

My Cup-Out after 3:1 victory at home. My team played much better... but lost 2:0.
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-cupout2.jpg
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-cupout.jpg

First... the efficiency of my team at League. All teams were stronger than in CL. Home I'm black, away I'm white.
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-efficiency.jpg

CL I lost vs 30% weaker team 1:0. Manager wasn't there... my squad is the same as League, full rested/moral, isn't able to score.
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-0_1lost.jpg

CL again, vs 43% weaker squad... my squad is able to bring only ONE shot on target... this was a team without manager (at League his on 11.place), no fans at his homegame. He also had a striker as GK (but... if my squad brings the ball one time on the target, it doesn't matter)
    ended 0:0
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-weaker.jpg
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-0-0.jpg

Here you see some really strange result. First, there was excatly the two same games vs my wife. We didn't use any bonus. Both teams were full rested/moraled in both games. So you see, one time lost, one time win - nothing was changed.

Second, was her brother... I lost two games (friendly) against him, again both were full rested/moraled. We used bonusses. And you see, I defeated him three days before in the leaguegame... 6:2. We changed nothing between those games, because I just wanted to test, if bonusses change something.
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-strange.jpg

I'm in the League with many friends (my wife, her brother, three reallife-friends -> there all 100% and more; and rest are ingamefriends). So... I thought, that's gone be hard, but... after six games, I'm first (played against the bother of my wife, and two friends - on all games they were there), 37:2 on goals.

But in CL? I don't know what's wrong there. Remember... my squad is exactly the same as last season. The squad squad, who won the triple.

Apprentice
    I don't know what you are complaining about here, but I remember Brazil lost to Germany 7-1 two years ago. This stuff happens.

And yes, the game engine changed in the previous update, when they added the "Association" thing. It was an extremely obvious change. I did go on a rough patch in the first few days, winning only one league game, but I figured it out after five days and ended the season with four wins and one draw.

The problem here is that the OP somehow thinks he has the "perfect" formation and that such "perfection" should last forever. Indeed, there was one type of formation that was more advantageous over others before the engine change, and it was obvious that Nordeus fixed it. The OP refused to adapt, thinking that money could buy his way to victory, and subsequently got burned.

The OP calls himself a "Tactician", yet he refuses to adapt to changes... That's extremely ironic. A true tactician should know that no tactic would last forever, and any gamer would surely know that things change all the time.

There was nothing to complain here. Adapt, or lose.
    skrrr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    I don't know what you are complaining about here, but I remember Brazil lost to Germany 7-1 two years ago. This stuff happens.

And yes, the game engine changed in the previous update, when they added the "Association" thing. It was an extremely obvious change. I did go on a rough patch in the first few days, winning only one league game, but I figured it out after five days and ended the season with four wins and one draw.

The problem here is that the OP somehow thinks he has the "perfect" formation and that such "perfection" should last forever. Indeed, there was one type of formation that was more advantageous over others before the engine change, and it was obvious that Nordeus fixed it. The OP refused to adapt, thinking that money could buy his way to victory, and subsequently got burned.

The OP calls himself a "Tactician", yet he refuses to adapt to changes... That's extremely ironic. A true tactician should know that no tactic would last forever, and any gamer would surely know that things change all the time.

There was nothing to complain here. Adapt, or lose.
    What type of formation are you talking about? You neither watched those matches nor you know what tactics I have used and what formation and probable orders did each of those opposing teams used. You just came and made sarcastic comments. I don't use the same formation and orders for every match unless it is appropriate; I set my tactics according to the opponent. Do not generalise your case or the case of some other users here. I am not the type of manager that sticks to one type of formation or think there is a perfect formation or things like that, nor I am the type of manager that 'buys' victory.

'refused to adapt, thinking that money could buy his way to victory'

'OP somehow thinks he has the "perfect" formation and that such "perfection" should last forever'

'OP calls himself a "Tactician", yet he refuses to adapt to changes'

What nonsense are you talking about? You insinuated the opposite of what I do and what I think of concerning this game. This is annoying. You are wrong. Such sarcastic comments like yours are not welcomed here. When you don't know about someone, what is the situation and so on, you ask and do your own research, else you 'keep your mouth shut' instead of generalising your case, jumping to conclusions or talking '****'.

Also, do not compare this game to real life football or to past events in real life football; there is a big difference between the two.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-06-2016 at 01:30 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

I just logged in here for the first time after another strange result against a much weaker team (lost easily to a more than 30% down weaker side, and me having 70% possession) to complaint and found out that it is not only me experiencing the crazy results, I am not the only one complaining that something weird is happening during the last weeks. In fact, now that I think of it better, it is not weird; It is the AI of this game which is really really low. Losing to a weaker team once in a while I can understand. But, loosing to weaker teams tends to become a rule during the last weeks. And this is also happening often the other way around. I had difficult opponents (equally matched or slightly better than me) which I beat usually easily. So, people from Nordeus, please do something quickly and change it (instead of trying to explain the un-explained, like in the case of user Tactician on earlier posts), people using your app are not stupid, THERE IS something really weird with the AI of the game lately, otherwise I am afraid that you will start loosing lots of users soon...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast