Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By CJ91
  • 2 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By gamer5289
  • 3 Post By The Destroyers

Thread: Stop show 3 and 4 stars players (under 79%) on auction

Pro

Stop show 3 and 4 stars players (under 79%) on auction

Kindly replace the 3 and 4 stars players shown in each round with 5 * players ( from 80 to 99 % ) on the auction ...

There is no great need for 3 and 4 stars (under 79 %) players except for cheating in association competition.

Training for bonus OR for making token profit through selling can be done with 5 stars players ( 80 -98 % players).

Making the entire list of players each round with 5 stars players ( 80-99%) increases the supply of good players which would
    help more managers prepare their team within the first week of each season and also decreases the craziness in bidding ....
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-23-2017 at 05:22 AM.

I disagree. These are the players I actually seem to buy more of. I buy lower quality players to sell on for tokens to make a profit. I earn an extra 50-70 tokens a season doing this method. Also, not everyone can afford top quality players, especially the lower levels. Targeting 4* players is enough between the levels 1-10 in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Famous
    Same as CJ91. Due to the amount of tightwads the level below me who refuse to part with tokens for players I specifically target 3 and 4 star to fill my squad for training purposes and to sell through negotiations to lower levels.
    HairDryer and Bunzo like this.

My problem with the auction, is the stars the player has is the same whatever your level is
    This means you're going for a five star player, 85%-151, you lose to someone 4 levels up now the player is 85% - 166.
    There's enough players to battle against at your own level, without bidding against the whole World!!!

why need to stop? i need those low price player especially for training bonus... i want to keep my training bonus 10% everyday every season, please don't stop that

Pro
    Okay

First : Training bonus can be achieved with 5 stars players so it's not a valid excuse. ( Moreover you can keep 8-10 players from your squad each season just for training and don't sell them until they retire)...

Second argument : Training 5 stars players to sell them and make some token profit can be done by buying 80 - 90 % players and sell them at 99 % .... also not a valid excuse in my view point.

Third argument : when Nordeus stop showing around seven 3 / 4 * players each round and replace them with 5 stars players ... the entire list ( 15 players ) each round would be 5 stars players so the supply of good players will increase and the demand will decrease slowly which will make the bidding less crazy ... Each manager will be able to have a full squad of 5 * players ( 80-99 %) within 7-15 days for fewer amount of tokens ...
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-23-2017 at 05:23 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Okay

First : Training bonus can be achieved with 5 stars players so it's not a valid excuse. ( Moreover you can keep 8-10 players from your squad each season just for training and don't sell them until they retire)...

Second argument : Training 5 stars players to sell them and make some token profit can be done by buying 80 - 90 % players and sell them at 99 % .... also not a valid excuse in my view point.

Third argument : when Nordeus stop showing around seven 3 / 4 * players each round and replace them with 5 stars players ... the entire list ( 15 players ) each round would be 5 stars players so the supply of good players will increase and the demand will decrease slowly which will make the bidding less crazy ... Each manager will be able to have a full squad of 5 * players ( 80-99 %) within 7-15 days for fewer amount of tokens ...
    First Argument: Agreed. You can use any player for training bonus

Second Argument: True, BUT 5* train slower than 3* and 4*. 5* are more expensive (tokens-wise and money-wise) than 3/4*. Also, selling 5* players in negs...means you are selling to direct competitors and strengthening their squads.....might not be a wise thing to do

Third Argument: No matter how many 5* players you have on auction, they will still go for high amount of tokens if they are young and worth having in your team.

Every season, in weeks 1 and 4, I have been stocking my teams with 3* and 4* players...multiple positions, SA a bonus.
    Use them for training bonus----> I never touch my first 11 for bonus training now, keeping them fit for matches.
    Sell them to lower level folks at decent price and make some tokens to train my team (just like many others on the forum)
    All in all, Im sure many of us on the forum, buy more 3 and 4* players than 5* players in a season.
    Altiplano and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Okay

of course i will never use 5* player for training bonus, do you know how much the cost to buy 5* players at auction especially? its kind of super lucky if you can get them by using less than 5 token. but, buying 3* player just need 1 token, because nobody will struggling to join war bid them.

and of course i don't keep 5* player in my squad every new season for training purpose, i will sell them to get more money. and just buying 3* with 1 token and less cash. please don't stop this feature

Rookie
    I see this guy is talking **** again.

Oh by the way i totally disagree with that statement.
    Altiplano, madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

Maybe Im agree with the 3*... but.... this only would push the whole market, and put this in the need to buy higher avQ players... have no sense because the situation would be the same as now or worst.

The 4* are perfect to be trained fast with a SA or NP tho...

but as said, create a better AvQ market that have as average and "standard quality the 5*^" means that everyone have better teams, in general terms of avQ so keep the problem , because is a homogeneous change.... so this would create a chaos .... in this situation teams would be stuck and in need of a market of 6-7 or even 8*...

well I understand myself xDDD