Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: bot bidders

bot bidders

I posted earlier about this and it was taken down after a few hrs, why if there isnt any issue. And it wasnt about bidding tactics or sour grapes it was about pressing the bid button and being beaten by the blink of an eye everysingle time in everysingle round. And I was bidding at diffirent stages of every round. In other words they would have had to be bidding at the ecxact same second as me in every round 15 times in a row IMPOSSIBLE. Im not the only player to expierience this.

Dreamer
    Quoted earlier by MDKII

" the official answer is that we do not use bots, we do not use employees to bid against individual players in hopes of making them spend more tokens. It's underhanded and it's not something we'd ever even consider doing. The game has 15 million people log in each month, so the chances of you encountering some very determined players is quite high."

Quote taken from the official answer to this topic, posted on another thread today by MDKII.

There's nothing more to be said.

IIIIIIIII, yeah, IIII,

"I" was in a bid during more than 60 rounds,, the only form to win a bid, is, that you, put a token to go to the next round, and, the other team, dont' put the token.
    That's all.
    you really think that 15 rounds is an allucination? ...-.-' there are players that buy 1000 tokens per season, just remember that friend.

Banned
    didnt Clintin say he did not have sexual relations with that woman? anyone can say things that arent true to the public. Did we expcet mdkii to come out and say they do it? No, we expceted the responces,but I do find it a bit strange that we cant discuss it and the threads get shut down immeditately, like it struck a nerve or someting

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    didnt Clintin say he did not have sexual relations with that woman? anyone can say things that arent true to the public. Did we expcet mdkii to come out and say they do it? No, we expceted the responces,but I do find it a bit strange that we cant discuss it and the threads get shut down immeditately, like it struck a nerve or someting

the threads get shut down immediately for respect. That's all. You can not come here and accuse, to accuse. At the end the problem that have Gordon McClung, is not a real problem, is just unknoweldage. So, why to discuss if the problem don't exists?...-.-''

I never said 15 tokens were alot but when ur bidding for a player youve no chancd

And if u wish to waste 1000 tokens per month on top eleven thats your choice. And have u ever recieved any thank you or loyalty awards for it. Didnt think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon McClung View Post
    I posted earlier about this and it was taken down after a few hrs, why if there isnt any issue. And it wasnt about bidding tactics or sour grapes it was about pressing the bid button and being beaten by the blink of an eye everysingle time in everysingle round. And I was bidding at diffirent stages of every round. In other words they would have had to be bidding at the ecxact same second as me in every round 15 times in a row IMPOSSIBLE. Im not the only player to expierience this.
    Quoted from MDKII from your other thread.

"If you suspect anyone of using questionable means to manipulate the game, please report said person to Nordeus Support. Discussing bots, hacks and similar is not allowed on the forums."

It's quite simple to understand. Thread will be locked again.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

60 tokens on a player get real. And I dont need someone that buys there trophies how to bid. FRIEND

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon McClung View Post
    60 tokens on a player get real. And I dont need someone that buys there trophies how to bid. FRIEND
    Why not? Maybe he knows how to manage his tokens better than you and maybe his player was worth 60 tokens. By the sound of it you just seem to get into every bidding war. Do you HAVE to bid in every round? Unless it's a player I really need, (I generally only buy 18 year olds on day 1) I wouldn't bid every round hoping he would stop bidding. That's what I call a waste of tokens. So why not report the people to Nordeus? Next time you suspect it happening, get their name and the player you bid on and send in a support ticket. They'll sort it out on there.

There is something called aggressive bidding and it's a bidding strategy used to throw people like you off. I use it every time, generally if the player bids I bid straight away knowing the opposing player already made a bid. It's just called being alert, not hard to place your bids just after your opponent if you have your finger on the bid button.
    festinator likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast