Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    Yea I couldn't believe my eyes when i looked at the game. You know, my opponent didnt participate, so it gave me even more ball possession. I simply don't understand the outcome of that game at all. It would have been nice with a 26-0-0, since i will never more get the chanse of doing that. I am very dominant in my league this season, but that will change til the next season.
    If you keep your team like it is now each and every season you should get plenty more opportunities at a perfect league season, especially you are still only Level 2, Lower levels tend to have a lot of inactive and semi-active teams which are no where near as good as your team, the only time you may have problems is if you end up having to face a full scout team... They are usually mid 6* to low 7* players and have special abilities too and they have a bit more quality than your squad. Let me give you a decent bit of advice... It's usually always worth spending 50T at the beginning of a season on a scout that has a quality ends in 4/9 and is 22 years of age... They can last upto 4 seasons in your team and maybe longer with a little help from some power training.
    roni likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If you keep your team like it is now each and every season you should get plenty more opportunities at a perfect league season, especially you are still only Level 2, Lower levels tend to have a lot of inactive and semi-active teams which are no where near as good as your team, the only time you may have problems is if you end up having to face a full scout team... They are usually mid 6* to low 7* players and have special abilities too and they have a bit more quality than your squad. Let me give you a decent bit of advice... It's usually always worth spending 50T at the beginning of a season on a scout that has a quality ends in 4/9 and is 22 years of age... They can last upto 4 seasons in your team and maybe longer with a little help from some power training.
    I haven't bought any 50T player. Only very young players who train fast at transfer market. All are scouts btw 30-32 quality except 2 players. And if you check the 2nd picture you'll see that they all are very young. Is this enough for the 3rd season without buy one single player u think?

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-27-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

i posted wrong pictures first, but its updated now

I haven't bought any 50T player. Only very young players who train fast at transfer market. All are scouts btw 30-32 quality except 2 players. And if you check the 2nd picture you'll see that they all are very young. Is this enough for the 3rd season without buy one single player u think?

Yeah, that should do fine actually. Usually untrained young players have less quality than a player that comes from Mr.Scout... Young players usually require investment and development.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Sorry to hear that But it is weird that you haven't manage to win any game in the 2nd part of the league season. Are the other teams in your league better by quality maybe? Only explanation i can come up with is that they counter your formation, or that you dont participate during the games?
    There isent any logical explanation, from time to time, your team Will face this colective drops in form, where you cant win.
    In friendlies everything is normaly yesterday and today i played against 2 friends 2 levels below, the minimal win was 8:1 all the others were higher.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League: Buffs FC troll a draw at home in the league. Having picked up 2 bookings and lost Dave Mackay in 17 mins to an ACL tear Buffs go 2 behind in a 10 min period from the 66th min then reply in the last 10 mins with 1 on 80 and another with the last kick of the ball in 90 mins.

Buffs Mad said "Hoodathunkit!"

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Well the treble is still on! Tottenham FC 2nd team won 3-1 in the league goals from Klinsmann, Carrick & Hoddle kep us 10 points clear with four to play!, one more win and the league is ours for the 9th time in a row!.
    Our first team had to come from behind in the second leg of the semi final of the cup, after a 0-0 home leg tensions where high and we started off brightly!, missed opputunities where made to pay as in the latter stages of the first half Red Arrow FC took the lead playing my dreaded 4-4-2 formation!, fearing the worst I switched from 3w-1-4-2 to 3-4-3 and although we where being over run we managed to equalise and survive a late on slaught, we managed to sneak into the final on away goals.
    This is un charted territory for us having never got nowhere near a final in the competition before!, well done lads, lets see if we can clean up this year!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

League: No Cup hangover for Celtic Rangers, as a 5-1 home win opens up a 6 point gap at the top. Captain Alan Higgins notches 1 goal and 2 assists in a match that, following the 83rd league goal, leaves the CR fans asking "Is 100 possible this season?".

League Champions

With 4 games left of the league season it's already decided that For My Stephanie brings home the 2nd league title in 2 seasons.
    A nice 5-1 victory secured this trophy.

Dman2pt likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    One more victory and we are official champions on our alt!<3
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast