Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

D FC

Why invite active players at same level to be you friends in the game?

Because they Will be in your LEAGUE Making it more competitive and interesting to play and some rivalry can start.
    I am playing in the same LEAGUE with this guy for 4 seasons, and i already know he likes to play friendlies before the match to test His tactic.
    Yesterday i saw i would play him, so i se ta ilegal formation with no STs, just to piss him, as usually he set 2 friendlies today, and If course he won them.
    A few minutes before the match, i log in to change my formation and see the formation he was using, to my surprise he also changed His formation to a ilegal one.
    Since i couldnt see the match i just set mine and log off, whend i came back after the game i saw he watched the game, so i know he changed hus formation after the start of the game, but because he started with a ilegal formation i score 2 goals in the first minutes, at the end i won by 4:3.

Active manager leagues are defenitly more fun.

Look at this table, suspense until the end
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    roni likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Breaking News - July Fourth Hit 8* Average Team Quality

This is the 2nd occasion that we have brought our squad to an 8* average for the whole squad of 22 players, the only other time this occured was back in S24/L24, This time we were able to get a better squad average because of 2 server holds in the last 3 seasons.
    roni and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well, I did not loggin into the game during all the day, now I went to to see the situation and as I expected, defeat in Cup, against a Level 16 team, that played with 5 players of 7* (we have level14, remember) and at the end we scored 2 goals, but he scored 5... 5-2 logical, but I'm proud of my players because is not the 1st time that we are in semifinals, having -2 or -3 levels than all the other teams that are in the round of 1/8. (^-^) yuju!... these teams are just "normal" teams in their leagues with... 5* players....
    That's the Cup.

In league we won 0-1, against the same team we faced in QF of the CL, and we won 3-0 with the better team, and lost 1-3 with full of substitutes.
    In this case I did not attend but Zé Roberto scored in the 86'.
    3 points for us and the 2nd had a draw, so we need 3 points to win our 9th league tomorrow!

Too we have to play in the morning the 2nd leg of CL, but we won 6-2 so.... I think we are in the final, I really think that we can win our 4th double.
    I have all my mind, all my energy as a manager, working in our 8th final of the champions League, that can give us the 7th Champions Leaague consecutive per level, and of our history.
    Will be a good gift for players that will be retired this season, like Jan vennegoor of Hesselink, Rio Ferdinand, of our GK, Songo'o.

Bayespresso, what else?

(^-^)'
    Last edited by khris; 05-28-2014 at 12:57 AM.
    roni, Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.

Cup we drew 1-1 away agg 3-2 ,we are through to the final ,treble is so close now .
    Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Today in tanking...

since i have a friend in my league, I'm helping him out by actually playing hard against his other title contenders. I just beat one 5-1 for my first league win. my -129 goal differential still has me firmly in last place!

...and I'm in the Cup final.
    Dman2pt and July Fourth like this.
    Tank so Hard!

League: Buffs FC narrowly win 1-0 against 'Tanks for the memories' FC. With 3 games left against 3 more of the bottom 5 clubs we are hopeful of maybe, perhaps, with a favourable wind, winning 1 of them.
    Dman2pt likes this.

League: Celtic Rangers win 6-0 away. Captain Alan Higgins scores 1, gives 2 assists, rates a 9 and picks up MoM - Gaston Lucero fires in a hat-trick to take CR's tally for the season to 144 goals, 89 in the league.
    Dman2pt likes this.

And its a triple post spam.

CL: Buffs narrowly negotiate the Semi-final with a 5-0 win. Dalglish injured again within the first 5 mins - 2 days out with an ankle strain, he needs to 'man up'. Hansen scores 2 and Bremner bags 1 with 2 assists. No idea if the team was abandoned or formation was a mistake but the DMC and 2nd Striker were in the others role.

First of all, how to create a new thread ?
    FC Butet
    Lebih dari sebuah klub bola sepak.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaiksandrw View Post
    First of all, how to create a new thread ?
    Forum main page, select the section your post belong and in your up left corner, you have the option of post New thread.
    Alaiksandrw likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast