Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

SBARATA FC

Yesterday night i was seeing my scout list, and for my nightmare i acidentaly toughest on the screen, so i said goodbye to 50T and got a scout that i dont need.
    This is the problem of using iPad whend you are already half asleep. It already happened before on the market, but this time was serious, i was saving them during 4 seasons.

I had to sell my DMC Roudaut, he was having to many injurys anyway.

This is my New player
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

In today LEAGUE match, i finaly manage to win, 2:1 at home against 7th, i already dont have any chance of promotion.
    My New AMC entered in 2nd half to score the winning goal. Maybe i needed him after all.

Now i am thinking, since he is already near the 7th star, i Will stay same level, how many greens do i need to make him a 9* player?
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    SBARATA FC

Yesterday night i was seeing my scout list, and for my nightmare i acidentaly toughest on the screen, so i said goodbye to 50T and got a scout that i dont need.
    This is the problem of using iPad whend you are already half asleep. It already happened before on the market, but this time was serious, i was saving them during 4 seasons.

I had to sell my DMC Roudaut, he was having to many injurys anyway.

This is my New player
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	23746

In today LEAGUE match, i finaly manage to win, 2:1 at home against 7th, i already dont have any chance of promotion.
    My New AMC entered in 2nd half to score the winning goal. Maybe i needed him after all.

Now i am thinking, since he is already near the 7th star, i Will stay same level, how many greens do i need to make him a 9* player?
    Still need another 600 greens for a legend from 6*77.

At least the guy you bought was 22 years old and not an old player from the list, so not exactly 50T wasted with you not being promoted this season.
    khris likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It was the moment of truth in this rematch of the Champions League. We had with us a 2-3 win away from home in the first meeting , and I felt quite comfortable with this as we went into the return match . We conceded two cheap goals in the first meeting , and much of my pep talk ahead of this trip was that we need to be more concentrated in front of the home fans . It started incredibly well , and we went in with a 2-0 lead at the break. Perhaps appeared a false sense of security among both me and the players. For the second half so we dropped just everything . Italo FC leveling the score to 2-2, and then remained to set 3-2 and take the match into extra time. Thibaut Courtois got to make one monster save after another. But we managed to endure the storm and we came away with a blonde fright . After the final whistle burst feelings for Italo FC players . But Zlatan Ibrahimovic was quickly on the scene to comfort the opponents. Our whole squad including leadership team applaued Italo FC for a good resistance and wished them good luck for the coming season. They really gave us a match and was very close to taking it all into an uncertain extension. But now it's For My Stephanie in the Champions League final !

Total score: 4-5 to us

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-28-2014 at 05:41 PM.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and HULIANO like this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC 2nd team took to the field today knowing a win would bring the house down!... and they stepped up and did not dissappoint again with a 5-0 win!!! a brace of goals a piece from Fabregas and Lahm and one from Klinsmann did the job and so there is just one more thing to say!.............................................. ......Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-untitled1.png.................................................. ....................
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-untitled.jpg
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

23rd League Game

The boys had fun on the pitch today
    101-8 +93 in goal difference. It's like a fairytale that Zlatan made the 100th league goal of the season with his 10-0.

Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC 1st team played thier second leg of the champions league semi tonight, leading 2-0 from the home leg they new that a clean sheet would see us in the final for the third year on the spin!, well after giving the lads a bit of TLC before the match I encouraged them to go out and enjoy themselves as they had been in this same position last year, well boy did they listern! we won 6-0 away!!!, goals from Teddy Sheringham, David Ginola, Glenn Hoddle, and a hatrick from MOM Gary linerker eased us to a 8-0 aggregate final score!, with the 2nd team clinching the league and two finals to come the treble is well and truely on!!!.
    HULIANO and Tommy Vernersson like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

League Round 23: ΟΦΗ 0-4 July Fourth

Benayoun (1,52) Allen (75,90) MOTM: Allen.

Papaleo was suspended for this match and we had to play Allen as a lone striker again in which worked well for us last time and also worked well again today, Benayoun got us off to the perfect start with a wonderful strike and he scored a free-kick on 52 minutes to put this game safe, Allen finished the scoring off late with a move to beat the keeper first before a long distance shot in the 90th minute.

Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg: July Fourth 6-1 Jon Utd (Agg 12-1)

Benayoun (8) Papaleo (19,83) Santander (55) Martin (65) Petersen (80) Tendulkar (87) MOTM: Papaleo.

Just like the first leg, We played really well to beat a good team convincingly, Benayoun scored early from a free-kick before Papaleo netted his 40th goal of the season, Jon Utd did have a good spell afterwards in trying to get back in the game and eventually after having 2 attempts they scored from Santander in the 2nd half, But July Fourth polished it off with Warmwater passing to Martin for 3-1, then a Petersen strike for 4-1, Papaleo then scored again and then there was a Tendulkar goal late on from a Benayoun cross. Tendulkar hasn't scored for sometime due to spending some time out through injury.

Our CL final opponent is OTTOMANS 1453 they beat El Capo 2-0 in the 2nd leg to progress 3-1 on aggregate.

Also today it's worth noting that Ivor Hardy becomes the first defensive player to make 400 appearances for the club and the 6th player in total. Regal (373) Miku-Zidane (369) & Benayoun (363) are next players expected to play 400 games for July Fourth. Petersen (495) and Papaleo (495) will most likely both play their 500th game on the final game of the season should they both stay clear of suspensions.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-28-2014 at 11:05 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We're now officially into the CL final after beating our opponent 4-1 at home to strike an aggregate score of 6-2. Also, we beat the 2nd team in the league to stay 7 points ahead, pretty much the league will be ours. We'll have the Cup final in a little less than 6 hrs from the time of this writing. If luck is on our side, we can bring the treble home this season
    Tommy Vernersson, roni and Dman2pt like this.

Just say that FCBayern München won his 9th League winning 3-0 against FC Asozial, and that too we won in Champions League 1-2 (8-3 agg.) so, let's go for the 7th Champisnleague title.

(^-^)

Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-t18-jor-25-de-28-liga-num-9-ganada.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 05-28-2014 at 10:47 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A quick update on how my BvB is doing..

League has been a wonderfully hard fought battle,
    but unless something goes wrong (it still can) I have secured an CL spot: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-tabel.jpg

Champs League me and my arch rival Storm FC both made it out of group stage!...
    ..to both be successively knocked out by the same Manager,
    who I hope to wreak vengeance upon next Season since I befriended him. : Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-14-cl-grid.jpg
    And then there's THIS: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-14-cup-grid.jpg

The current jerseys: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-14-kit.jpg I really like these. I may keep them unless there's official black 'n yellow to be had.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-29-2014 at 12:42 AM.
    khris, roni, HULIANO and 1 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast